What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo Back On the board?

emjaycee

Coach
Not yet... there was a twist and when i left at 8.30 the footy club board was meeting to decide who they would put on the LC Board due to the fact Robeet Sassoon today resigned from tje FC board.
Under the constitution there needs to be 3 directors from FC board on LC board and there are only 2 now.

Only 6 board members from the weekend electiion with the 7th ranked ineligible due to special condition (i dont recall his name sorry).

emjaycee

Coach
View of ParraFirst is that Sassoon resigned to allow Spagnolo to stay on LC board.

If it is in order of votes recd then Kelly would be unless he too resigned.
Then i think Lyn Wallace ws next then Spags.

No one knew what the conditions were that i spoke with or heard.

Worse thing is this will make us continue to look like a friggen joke.

MJC it was Lim.

Yeah I left shortly after and the LC board was waiting to see what the FC board would do to fill the final position with someone with the SQ and then hold their constitutionally mandated first Board meeting.

There was a feeling of conciliation at the AGM until this move was announced by the returning officer and this has throw up some questions.

strider

Post Whore
hahaha ... of course he resigned to try and get another 3Per on the board ..... what a f**king farce our club is ........ never ending procession of manipulative twats

Maroubra Eel

Coach
hahaha ... of course he resigned to try and get another 3Per on the board ..... what a f**king farce our club is ........ never ending procession of manipulative twats

I think it's a pretty clever move. Sneaky, but clever. So how many 3P's will be on the LC Board now?