What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spare tix anyone?

Poss

Juniors
Just put this in the team list thread but trying my luck with it's own post....

I'm travelling over to Shark land for the Bulldogs game on Friday night with my 6 year old boy. His first time to Shark Park, and my first time since 2016. We've got an Airbnb at Greenhills and wanted to make a nice little weekend of it. The weather looks like it might stuff that up for us :(

We could only get GA tickets which I think is all uncovered. Is that right? Don't suppose anyone has 2 spare seats in a covered area that they're not using for this game? Could buy them off you? Really want to try and make his first visit a special one. He has been counting down the sleeps for about six months. haha

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
The seats are virtually all sold out because of memberships but half don't go. I think you can sit on the seats behind the goal posts with GA? But I am really not sure if that changed.

I thought they introduced a membership selling program where you could sell your seat if you can't make it. I'd email the club and membership team if your a member and ask if there is a resale program.

Craigshark

First Grade
There is a resale option as members, but I have no idea where you go if you want to buy them? Give the club a call. Also check ticketek marketplace

Ozzi_78

First Grade
No rain at kickoff Poss. Only early Friday.

Seats behind northern end goal posts are GA.

Unless they changed it this year (won’t surprise me) but get in early.

shadowboxer

First Grade
This is great idea for as a regular thread.
Weather indicates you should be okay for Friday night. As a tip, if your GA only, hang around hear the lovely staff on the lower tier either side of the ground with your son and they will likely give you a pass to sit in a seat. We had the offer at the semi final last year, but passed it over to a bloke and his young son.
I know in advance I won’t be at the roosters game in May, but my ticket is taken by and old mate: I’m saying that, be happy in future to pass it on to any poster on here. This community deserves a handout

Poss

Juniors
Yeah loved it! Managed some great seats thanks to someone who I wont name - but was a kind offer and very much appreciated.

we had a great day. Got some cold rock at the mall… some hot chips on Cronulla beach, snagged a decent park - now watching the eels panthers game and waiting on a pizza to share.

Only downside… bought the kid 4 packets of NRL cards from the merch stand and didn’t get a single sharks player. He couldn’t convince me to buy a 5th packet. Ha

jc155776

Coach
Yeah loved it! Managed some great seats thanks to someone who I wont name - but was a kind offer and very much appreciated.

we had a great day. Got some cold rock at the mall… some hot chips on Cronulla beach, snagged a decent park - now watching the eels panthers game and waiting on a pizza to share.

Only downside… bought the kid 4 packets of NRL cards from the merch stand and didn’t get a single sharks player. He couldn’t convince me to buy a 5th packet. Ha
Memories like that gonna last a lifetime.