What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special Rates for Families This Saturday

Fee

Juniors
I am loving the effort already and he has only been in for about a month, definatley looking forward to see what else they have in mind, it is exciting!Well done on the effort Ozzie!:thumb

burnsy71

Juniors
I got me tickets yesterday for full price,2 adults,2 childern $130 can I get some money back on this feel riped off.:x

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Im still ummming and ahhhing. Im in Qld at the moment and my plane wont touch down till 4:45 pm on Saturday, then I gotta get back to Penrith, then to Parra and I reaaaaallly wanna see the legends game.

bartman

Immortal
Im still ummming and ahhhing. Im in Qld at the moment and my plane wont touch down till 4:45 pm on Saturday, then I gotta get back to Penrith, then to Parra and I reaaaaallly wanna see the legends game.
Is there a legends game?

bartman

Immortal
I don't know. First I've heard...

I thought gates open was 5.15, U20s 5.30 and NRL 7.30 as usual?

Suitman

Post Whore
I don't know. First I've heard...

I thought gates open was 5.15, U20s 5.30 and NRL 7.30 as usual?

Yes, there is a legends vs Sponsors game. I think it kicks off at 7.00, and yes, Pricey is the captain of the legends team.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Cool. :thumn

And better entertainment than 30 mins of Maxie Bowen telling everyone on the east side to wave their flags etc :lol:

ChrisCryptic

Juniors
Great initiative not only to boost the crowd for this game, but to show the club is moving forward. Paul Osborne is doing great things, and this is just another step to a reborn Parramatta that appeals to everyone.

big boppa eel

Juniors

And better entertainment than 30 mins of Maxie Bowen telling everyone on the east side to wave their flags etc :lol:
For sure I was at last Sundays game and the constant demand of fans to wave their flag was f**ken moronic, felt like I was in play school.

Nikki

Coach

Dont mention the East side.. He basically told them he didnt like them last week.. Then alluded to the fact that all the Season Ticket holders sat in the west side.. East side fans werent happy.. :x:lol: