What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOILER: DON'T READ IF U ARE WATCHING TIGERS vs EELS REPLAY

NZtiger

Juniors
OH YEAH!!! Tigers leading 18-2...looks like a convincing (like to know what others who were there have to say) performance to put them in for a CHANCE of the Top 8 at maybe the expense of St.George???

CRAZEEEEEE!!! COME ON YOU TIGERS!!!!

NZtiger

Juniors
IF THEY BLOODY LET THOSE BUNNIES BEAT THEM AGAIN, THAT WILL BE TERRIBLE!!!!>> COME ON YOU TIGERS!!! LETS GET THAT FOR AND AGAINST BACK TO POSITIVES!!!! :mrgreen:

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
I went

Lets just say that it wasn't pretty!

The ugly things:
Hodgo and Beutts BOTH kicked out on-the-full on the last! disgusting boys!
Skando got hurt early but returned to the match.
Beutts still coming off with 15 minutes to go (fitness.... i dont blame him really)
Offload count low....
Knock on's! bloody oath! Gibbs and Payten should get some glue stuck to their hands!!!!!
Fitzyhenry needs to work on his defence a bit more, but i suppose it was his first game back! They made a few breaks by attacking at him.

The good things:
Tigers fans almost outnumberd parra fans!
Richards making awesome runs again!
Back 3 solid in defence.
Prince was good again, made a good break, but wasn't as good as last week.
Halatau!!!!!! Need i say more??????

Summing up.... its wasn't the nicest game and i expected more "flow" by the tigers. Didn't play as well as they did against the doggies! They pushed it a bit and came up with a few ugly things. But defence was solid! The forwards were a little dissalutioned i think. Beutts and Prince are great!
In all, i think the souths game will be a cracker!!!! Tigers should win, but against souths.........................

trialex

Juniors
I was there and am of course more than happy with the win, but I'd love to see Elford HOLD THE BALL when he gets into a break. Dude, you don't have to throw a miracle ball every time.

It was awesome to see the Tigers not let in a try though. Great defence which was helped by Thorman's shocking last play options

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Parramatta were absolutely sh1t, just as I predicted, but we were nothing to write home about.

Our forwards were very soft and we didnt make many metres.

Our defence is great, but really, Parramatta are so far down the gurglar it's not funny. If it wasn't for McKinnon and Hindmarsh, they'd be definate wooden spooners.

Hodgson was a little hot and cold, Richards played well, Buettner is so poor in attack and Prince was solid.

Vicious

Bench
Galea and Prince were by far our best 2 players for mine.Galea is getting right back to his best and is hitting the ball at speed almost every time he touches it.Prince`s creativity was very good considering we again didn`t have much go forward.Halatau also deserves a wrap as he again ran hard every time he touched the ball.Sattler and Buettner`s effort in defence is very good,but they are virtually non existent in attack.It`s not through lack of trying either,they just have nothing to offer.Bryce Gibbs is becoming similar as he is defending brilliantly but is making little impact with his hit ups.I`m thinking that because he has had handling problems and is trying to eliminate his mistakes that maybe he is standing flatter and hitting the ball slower because of it.If this is the case,hopefully he changes it for the better,quickly as he has heaps of ability and the team needs him at his best in both aspects of the game if we are to make the finals!