What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***SPOILER**** Half time score from Campbelltown

ucantseeme

Juniors
i don't see any point of us making the top 8 if we cannot compete with the top sides. If we finish 8th we should forfeit our spot to the team that came 9th because they might have a glimmer of hope, unlike us. :cry:

DJ1

Juniors
mmm looks like the Roosters are a 6 point better side than the Dragons.

t-ba

Post Whore
DJ1 said:
mmm looks like the Roosters are a 6 point better side than the Dragons.

;-) . And the Bulldogs beat us by 2, and the Eels beat us by 40. That makes the Eels a 38 point better side than the Bulldogs :lol: .

In 160 minutes of football this year, the Roosters didn't allow their line (or scoreboard) to be touched by the Tigers.

Top effort that. :clap:

t-ba

Post Whore
Front-Rower said:
t-ba the hutt said:
How many players are they missing? It can't be that many.

5:

Ben Galea - 3 weeks
Fitzhenry - 6 weeeks
Marshall, Miles and Reynolds - season

Oh woe Betide the Side that has 5 injured players :roll: .

dice

Juniors
Dogz_of_War said:
shows how much us dogs are strong! i mean the goosters have been beating everyone like 30 or over but we beat em 40-12 i see this a great sign for us dogs!

You guys are so good you would absolutely smash that pathetic team we beat 35-0 a few weeks ago ... oh hold on.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
What about next week? :? You's might as well not turn up, seeing as the team has forgotten what a try line looks like :lol: Do they even know where it is? Maybe someone should explain it to them. :mrgreen:

daslacker

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
What about next week? :? You's might as well not turn up, seeing as the team has forgotten what a try line looks like :lol: Do they even know where it is? Maybe someone should explain it to them. :mrgreen:

Mate,we know where the try line is.We have been standing behind it
often enough.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Mate,we know where the try line is.We have been standing behind it
often enough.

Post of the Day! 8) Gotta hand it to you Tigers fans really at the moment, if that was Canberra with these scorelines, i would find it really hard to have a sense of humour. Tim Sheens is a great coach, so hopefully he relises to make some changes, or else 2004 is gone for the Tigers.