What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Parra - Tits

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just got back. There'll be a bit of talk about the GC try at the end, in fact, we'll probably see atleast one thread where it is blamed for our loss, byt tbh, we were poor for most of the match and conceded soft, soft tries.
I was hoping it was a double movement, but it looked a fair try. and we only played for about 15mins. Something has to give.

fish eel

Immortal
Our forwards are softcocks (Except Hindmarsh).

Tonight, even Hindy was guilty of a shocking arm grab that lead to a try.

I think I am coming to the conclusion that it's time to try and pension cayless off to england.

Everything we did across the park seemed slow, and lacking urgency compared to the titans.

I thought our best players were Grothe, Fui and Hayne. Hayne was good.

Eelectrica

Referee
Just got back. There'll be a bit of talk about the GC try at the end, in fact, we'll probably see atleast one thread where it is blamed for our loss, byt tbh, we were poor for most of the match and conceded soft, soft tries.
Was hoping they'd rule dbl movement, but the Titans well and truly deserved the win. With the huge penalty count we had in outr favour, we shouldn't lose that game. Against anyone

Glenn

First Grade
Most frustrating thing is the periods like the 15mins where things click, then the other 65 mins of crap.

fish eel

Immortal
Was hoping they'd rule dbl movement, but the Titans well and truly deserved the win. With the huge penalty count we had in outr favour, we shouldn't lose that game. Against anyone

It was a close call.

The up close replay said double movement.

But that last replay they showed on the big screen....his body still seemed to be moving forward, so I dunno.

Avenger

Immortal
Tonight, even Hindy was guilty of a shocking arm grab that lead to a try.

I think I am coming to the conclusion that it's time to try and pension cayless off to england.

Everything we did across the park seemed slow, and lacking urgency compared to the titans.

I thought our best players were Grothe, Fui and Hayne. Hayne was good.

Carl Webb and Michael Crocker are off contract.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
0,,5953204,00.jpg

Get used it it

sounds good!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Webb is an overated slob, Crocker is the type of player our pack needs. we lack mongrel, we lost PJ who had it and it looks like we'll be losing Riddell. Don't know were it will come from.

jk13

First Grade
time to vent,

our attack is so predictable n boring
how can it all be tims fault when no one is running decoys, look at what tim is freakin working with, no wonder hindy is no longer an attacking weapon. dummy half 2 tim 2 hindy, what a shock, that move is telegraphed everytime
riddell should be switched immediately to bench with fuiy, they r impact players
our service from dummy was useless till keating got on
the titans played brilliant, scott prince is a qld god and as wank*r ikin said, they r playing as a team, god knows what para r trying to do. whose responsibility is it to have the forwards show attacking structure?
now i have to go and kick the dog but i know that we have the ability but as usual we'll come good later in the season

fish eel

Immortal

I'd take Crocker in a heartbeat.

People wank when Cayless has a great game like he did against newcastle, but he should be of the stature of a luke baily or petro he has been around that long, yet games like that, for the money he is on, are few and far between.

fish eel

Immortal
Weller really needs to start to show he deserves to be there. He still needs to earn that spot, and hasnt really done anything to justify being picked.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
time to vent,

our attack is so predictable n boring
how can it all be tims fault when no one is running decoys, look at what tim is freakin working with, no wonder hindy is no longer an attacking weapon. dummy half 2 tim 2 hindy, what a shock, that move is telegraphed everytime
riddell should be switched immediately to bench with fuiy, they r impact players
our service from dummy was useless till keating got on
the titans played brilliant, scott prince is a qld god and as wank*r ikin said, they r playing as a team, god knows what para r trying to do. whose responsibility is it to have the forwards show attacking structure?
now i have to go and kick the dog but i know that we have the ability but as usual we'll come good later in the season
Gotta agree, our attack is just so easy to read, no bodies in motion, no decoys all done in slow motion. We are looking really poorly coached ATM.

muznik

Juniors
Timmy has looked good at times, Finch has been ordinary.

We we're worse last week, but we just can't take our chances. And our marker defence has been sh*thouse. Scott Prince is a gun.

What game were you watching ?

I thought Finch played all over Tim (again) to the extent that when he took control he scored.

We played alot better than last week and it was reflected in the score (apart from last try)

Nothing to be proud of but a little improvement on last week. The Titans played well but gee we have some work to do if we want to be serious contenders.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
I'd take Crocker in a heartbeat.

People wank when Cayless has a great game like he did against newcastle, but he should be of the stature of a luke baily or petro he has been around that long, yet games like that, for the money he is on, are few and far between.

agreed cayless is soft!! great when going forward but will never break a tackle!!! have you ever seen him break a tackle??? I cant remeber the last one!!!