What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: Raiders coach

raider1822

Juniors
Today was at the airport and guess who I saw leaving on a Brisbane flight - Neil Henry. raiders coach????????????? 2007 - ????

Unless someone knows about follow up interviews for all shortlisted candidates. This looks good IMO for the future of this once great club.

sydraider

First Grade
TiTTieS_[CNTDN] said:
If he is as good as Bellamy, then I will be happy.

Couldnt agree more, Ill say it again for the 1000th time, I wanted bellamy before elliot.

If neil henry has a good part to play with the cowboys success, itcould be a good signing.

legend

Coach
Hardly the high profile coach ti lure quality players though. Untest coaches and the Raiders simply do not work. Take Meninga and Elliott as perfect examples. This is not a proving ground for coaches to move onto bigger and better things.

sydraider

First Grade
legend said:
Hardly the high profile coach ti lure quality players though. Untest coaches and the Raiders simply do not work. Take Meninga and Elliott as perfect examples. This is not a proving ground for coaches to move onto bigger and better things.

This is true Legend but honestly, who the hell with a name can we lure to this club? I just resigned to the fact that we wont get a name coach.

legend

Coach
Chris Anderson is the answer but Hawkins thinks we have all the time in the world to sign a coach. We are at a point where all off-contract players need to know who the coach is going to be next year before they decide to put pen to paper.

PRKLCD

Juniors
legend said:
Chris Anderson is the answer but Hawkins thinks we have all the time in the world to sign a coach. We are at a point where all off-contract players need to know who the coach is going to be next year before they decide to put pen to paper.

After todays effort I wouldn't be re-signing anyone! Point taken tho. We need the dust to settle with our new coach well before June 30

Latest posts