What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers Alert - Sharks Vs Bellamy’s Lot

Quigs

Immortal
I am up for this one even without Cap'n Frenzy's special pills.

I have not felt this confident for years, it is the same feeling just like the time we played the understrength Hartleys of Brookvale.

Bring it on ...... Bring it on.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
When I saw the draw I knew this was important. I was also chuffed it was at “home” …. So much for that.

Chimp

Bench
I still stand by my comments over the past few weeks that I have a feeling we miss the 8 based on the points difference the under strength Storm inflict on us in this game.
That awful gut feeling is only made worse by the amount of news articles I’ve read saying what an amazing achievement by Hannay to ‘get us to the finals’…. The media are talking like we’re already there - that’s shit the bed territory every time!

bubs

Juniors
Ok you merkinry merkins. Just wi....
How about just lose by a small amount. That'll have to do.
How bout some fortune telling....
Woods takes out Nicho Hynes's knee about 6 seconds after he passes the ball in the last set of the game, as a giant last 'thank you' to our club for giving him a paycheck for the last 4 years.

bluefox68

Staff member
Woods takes out Nicho Hynes's knee about 6 seconds after he passes the ball in the last set of the game, as a giant last 'thank you' to our club for giving him a paycheck for the last 4 years.
Nah - that’d involve him actually increasing his velocity beyond that of a snail…

And - at the end if the game?

Not a chance!

chewsta

First Grade
I think we will have a real dig, I don't think we can win though. Keeping the finals run in tact is a good thing. Especially with the shite the team has been through this year.
Grant and Cheese out of dummy half will destroy us unfortunately. Grant is scary good at it, Especially if Woods constantly finds himself at first marker. 🤦🤦🤦

ghoti

Bench
If you're gonna take anyone out, it'd be Hughes for mine... if the middles can catch him. He's gotta be contained or he'll have a field day with his show and go targetting Woods, Tolman, Rudolph and Williams... then he'll be bombing the shit out of the back three. It'll all come through him tonight.. and that's not even considering the impact of Paps out the back, and Smith/Grant in the middle.

Dunno if we can grind this one, I really feel like we're giving up 18 points going into the game via those guys, so we'll need to score early, score often, and take every chance they offer knowing that they'll put points on whenever they're in our 20

Latest posts