What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers Alert - Sharks Vs Bellamy’s Lot

I didn't read one post whilst the game was on, and I won't now.
The boys actually played one of their better games.
Think about how much the culture has changed since Flanno was let go.
We.became a soft team under Morris. They tried really hard tonight not to be soft, but it wasn't to be.

Card Shark

Immortal
Goodness me there is some sooking in here.

We lost it 10 into the 2nd half but showed plenty of guts to only lose by 12.

We were playing a team that won 20 straight FFS, regardless if they are missing a few…we are missing a few too ya know!

I’d have taken a 12 point loss at the start of the game in that situation any day of the week.

Remember in round 8 it was close at halftime & we lost by 26, now that would have been devastating!

Go support the Bulldogs or Tigers some of you clowns!

roboshark

Coach

We were playing a team that won 20 straight FFS, regardless if they are missing a few…we are missing a few too ya know!

I’d have taken a 12 point loss at the start of the game in that situation any day of the week.

Remember in round 8 it was close at halftime & we lost by 26, now that would have been devastating!

Didn't u just bag moylan?

R-15-3

Bench
Was pretty much how I expected us to play.

Forwards had their best 40 in a long time and could never do that all of a sudden for 80.

2nd half our forwards went soft and 6&7 shit their pants on the last tackle.

Kick chase is the worst iv ever seen.
Metcalf should of played 80 or at least been on the moment we where 12 behind.

Big positive is it doesn’t look like any player will be in the rehab squad in the offseason except maybe Ronnie if he has his knee done.

Sharkman

Juniors
Sharkman, that's a load of shit.
Woods cost us f**k all for the first couple of years.
Karl McNichol was on a $60k contract, it only went to $200k when he played so many 1st grade games, and he never accomplished that.
So leave the rumours you want to believe in Farcebook world.
Yooooo bubs, grab a hit on your peace pipe bro. It was to highlight how shite Woods he been.

Inferno

Coach
I didn't read one post whilst the game was on, and I won't now.
The boys actually played one of their better games.
Think about how much the culture has changed since Flanno was let go.
We.became a soft team under Morris. They tried really hard tonight not to be soft, but it wasn't to be.
The idea that we became less soft under Hannay is laughable.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Was pretty much how I expected us to play.

Forwards had their best 40 in a long time and could never do that all of a sudden for 80.

2nd half our forwards went soft and 6&7 shit their pants on the last tackle.

Kick chase is the worst iv ever seen.
Metcalf should of played 80 or at least been on the moment we where 12 behind.

Big positive is it doesn’t look like any player will be in the rehab squad in the offseason except maybe Ronnie if he has his knee done.

There'll be heaps in the rehab squad. Half these snorkels have been playing with injuries that need fixin'.

isaiah

Bench

I couldn’t believe Gallen saying last week that Titans could not make the finals. Last laugh.

R-15-3

Bench
There'll be heaps in the rehab squad. Half these snorkels have been playing with injuries that need fixin'.
Anything serious? I assumed a number will need clean outs etc but haven’t noticed any player except Ronnie carrying anything that needs more than a minor rehab that can’t be back to 100% come day 1 at training?

Latest posts