What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers Alert - Sharks Vs Bellamy’s Lot

Card Shark

Immortal
All the sides around us deserve to be there. All can point to blown games, poor concentration, bad calls etc.

Well said Weapon.

I don’t subscribe to the crap about (not) relying on other results to get there.

Every team that makes the 8 relies on other teams results.

i.e. Storm needed Penrith to lose more games than them to win the minor premiership.

Card Shark

Immortal
Didn't u just bag moylan?

Sure did.

He was in the team ahead of Metcalf for his experience to guide the team around & take pressure off young Trindall but just about everything he touched turned to shit.

Does not take away anything from the rest of the teams overall effort, resolve & the resultant outcome.

In fact, I’d suggest it adds to the credibility of everyone else’s effort.

snout

First Grade
I think you guys are underestimating the Warriors , they won 3 in a row previous to last week and were still in that game till last 10 minutes , some poor game management cost them . Reckon they will be in this all the way .
100%

This game is tailor made for the kiwis.
No pressure. They're liable to score 7 tries.
No Chad. The anchors off.
Last game of the season and they can go home - they will go out with a bang.

And the Tits..they're playing the game right now in their head.
Look for fifita to have absolute nightmare.
Chokesville.

Sharkman

Juniors
Oh Im chilled. I just happened to be privileged to know exactly what those two contracts were that you mentioned.
And from a clubs perspective, they actually got OK deals.
You never struck me for a prefect.

My point remains, Woods was over paid, underperforming and was absolute trash this year; bog average last year. As a result, I feel he was wildly overpaid.

The less than prefect comparison for those not as privileged to the exact such information as yourself, probably captured my point.

Latest posts