What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*spoilers* Penrith v Parramatta

Big Mick

Referee
10 - 0 to Parra.

FIrst off a Rodney mistake.

second when Grothe was about 3 metres offside.

Big Mick

Referee
Dean Widders try...After Ben Pomeroy knocked it on.

Then Pomeroy and Lewis missed the tackles which led to the try.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm over this season as far as Penrith goes.

They've made it quite clear that they aren't serious about winning. Same one out ball running, no support play, poor defence outwide, slow to get back for scrums, generally unfit and inept.

I am not angry anymore, because we can all see the things they're doing wrong and Langy picks the same team every week and they play the same predictable style every week. Against in form teams like Parramatta we are never going to win churning out the same rubbish.

Now the injuries have really started, Penrith might be playing the game 'Let's see how much worse we can get'.

Big Mick

Referee
Waterhouse, Wesser, Pritchard gone.

Let me guess, if all three are out, what the team will be in a couple of weeks:

1. Brett Howland
2. Luke Lewis
3. Ben Pomeroy
4. Paul Franze
5. Luke Rooney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Craig Gower
8. Joel Clinton (dead set,.. pull ur finger out of your crybaby ass)
9. Luke Priddis
10. Ben Ross
11. Shane Rodney
12. Danny Galea
13. Ben Rogers (hooray, lmao)

14. Garrat Crossman
15. Frank Puletua
16. David McLean
17. Luke Swain

woodgers

Bench
I tipped the Panthers hoping that they would have the desperation to beat Parra. Parra are playing good footy but are also getting the bounce of the ball at the moment, the injuries for Penrith didn't help matters in the final result.

I think it may be time for another Joel Clinton speech.

annav

Juniors
I have tipped the Panthers three weeks in a row hoping for a turnaround and it hasn't happened...depressing year for them

Fibroman

First Grade
On a positive note.............. Priddis played well. Swain was o.k. also this week in a losing side. Lewis also went o.k.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah thinking positive i thought those 3 were the standouts along with Rogers.

And thinking very positive - how good does Justin Lang look these days. That rump of his is looking mighty fine. :|