What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoilers

KiamaSaint

Coach
Does anyone else come into this forum to looking for spoilers to see if the second Friday night game is worth the watch?

retch

Juniors
Yes I have both games open on a Friday night > watched the first game and saw the score in the second game and went to cricket.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You realise this website does live scores, right? :p

KiamaSaint

Coach
It is not about the scores, unless the Dragons are playing, it is about whether there is any controversy.

Charlie124

First Grade
I always tend to find myself not giving a shit about the second game. Although i did make an outrageous prediction to a rooster supporting workmate as i left this arvo saying the Panthers would be first to score but then not score again in their game tonight. Kind of wish i was a betting man.

Loudstrat

Coach
:lol:

I have certain websites on my toolbar. If I am on this site, I can easily open my SMH League link. Yes, I can right click the LU link. Its just how I do it.

Latest posts