What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Spoilers***

Anonymous

Juniors
Aren't they cocky bastards these Raiders supporters?
I always thought the Sharks supporters were soft in this department of defending their club... probably with good reason.
But I was almost wishing them on to victory and that's saying something.
Surely, you can't put up these upstarts from Howardland?

Alan Shore

First Grade
Willow said:
Aren't they cocky bastards these Raiders supporters?
I always thought the Sharks supporters were soft in this department of defending their club... probably with good reason.
But I was almost wishing them on to victory and that's saying something.
Surely, you can't put up these upstarts from Howardland?

Methinks you're a closet Sharks fan....come on now, admit it!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I can vouch for Willow not being a Sharks supporter (not that he needs my help). Red and White pumps through his veins, the only thing Willow wants from the Sharks is extinction followed by the Sutherland shire being absorbed into the StGeorge Illawarra structure.
Sharks did not deserve to win. Canberra ground it out.

Anonymous

Juniors
bucko said:
Who do you follow Willow?
Sorry for the lateness of my reply Bucko. St George is your answer.
Mr Angry seems to have covered it but he forgot to mention that I want the Gold Coast Sharks to become a reality.

legend

Coach
Willow, you've been irrational since day one. It's a pre-requisite for being a Dragons fan except for my mate Starkers. He's a Raiders fan who is a little confused at the moment and Eli, Sydraider and myself are changing his thought processes to green, green, green.

Envy is a deadly sin Willow and when you get Envy + Irrational = Dragons nutter. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
legend said:
Willow, you've been irrational since day one. It's a pre-requisite for being a Dragons fan except for my mate Starkers. He's a Raiders fan who is a little confused at the moment and Eli, Sydraider and myself are changing his thought processes to green, green, green.

Envy is a deadly sin Willow and when you get Envy + Irrational = Dragons nutter. :lol:
WTF was all that about? have you taken to smokin the green stuff? LOL... not making much sense there mate but we all have the occasional Saturday night on Wednesday night and for some , everynight is Wednesday night. Good luck.

legend

Coach
I was talking about your new found dislike for the green machine. You said it was irrational.

Not a chance. Its just that this year I developed an irrational dislike of The Raiders.

Now who's the one smokin the green stuff? #-o

Anonymous

Juniors
legend said:
I was talking about your new found dislike for the green machine. You said it was irrational.

Not a chance. Its just that this year I developed an irrational dislike of The Raiders.

Now who's the one smokin the green stuff? #-o

Oh that... I forgot about the Raiders. It happens a lot. :D

Latest posts