What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

redback

Bench
just got my members pack.

the hat is laughable.

Whoever picked the hat is either having a lend of us or seriously thinks thats what we deserve. As someone posted they don't even compare to the hats other clubs members get.

I'd rather get nothing than that crap!

carcharias

Immortal
I was there twice in December, "Engo" definately does NOT rock, it's sad sad fuggin sad

It is a family town no doubt about it.

The bowlo is a sad sight In mid winter on a sat night.
The local 18 year old gang is about as low as it gets.
The chicks are not your gold coast quality that is for sure.

There is a better atmosphere in my garage with just me there.
Plus the beer is crap.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whoever picked the hat is either having a lend of us or seriously thinks thats what we deserve. As someone posted they don't even compare to the hats other clubs members get.

I'd rather get nothing than that crap!

Why don't you ask the club to trade you for a handbag Rosksteady?

M2D2

Bench
Because the members hat is so laughable. Im going to wear THIS all season instead.
41-97808-Y.jpg

And ill still look like less of an idiot.

M2D2

Bench
Apparantely the hat was designed by someone on this forum. So I'm told.

Now I wonder who?
azzah72.

As a graphic designer. The DESIGN isnt the problem. The design is just the logo with MEMBER written below it. Nothing really special.
Its the quality of the hat itself and the type of printing they used on the logo.

redback

Bench
azzah72.

As a graphic designer. The DESIGN isnt the problem.
Its the quality of the hat itself and the type of printing they used on the logo.

What about those ribbons on the side?

The person that designed it, was responsible for everything, including the ribbons. So im told.