What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spot the difference

Ribs

Bench
The clincher was the fact taht Gallen looked straight up at the ref after the tackle having a whinge, then all of a sudden succumbed to the high shot. Blatant bitch effort, he'll go for a few for the Creagh tackle anyway....... good.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Godz Illa said:
I read somewhere that Paul Gallen's periods attract bears. They can smell the menstruation.

And I think Archer was refereeing like he was drunk on Scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I truly reckon after that effort someone should book Ricky Williams a spot on the Gun Show.

Imagine if he had've put a shot on Gallen - he'd be dead!

Godz Illa

Coach
What's the difference between Greg Louganis and Paul Gallen?

One is an American homosexual diver, and the other is Australian.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Godz Illa said:
What's the difference between Greg Louganis and Paul Gallen?

One is an American homosexual diver, and the other is Australian.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg Louganis doesnt wink after he has taken his dive

The Preacher

First Grade
Godz, I've sent that on to quite a few people this afternoon. That's a schooner I owe you for people ringing back and telling me I'm a funny merkin.

Father Ted

First Grade
beekershark said:
what's the difference between the Sharks and the Dragons ?

Sharks won competition points last night.

This from the biggest losers rugby league has ever produced . 40 years and the best you can do is show pictures of captains who won the coin toss . LOL .

emetic

Juniors
lol it reminds me when i was walking out of the cess pit oki last night, some spiteful little kid was mouthing off about and trying to put the sharks down by saying how we should be real proud for beating the team that's coming second last, i reminded him that the team he supports is indeed coming second last indeed, and it was them who just lost.

sharknows

Bench
The Preacher said:
Godz, I've sent that on to quite a few people this afternoon. That's a schooner I owe you for people ringing back and telling me I'm a funny merkin.

Guess you won't be getting any schooners Godz.