What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2015

Sphagnum

Coach
Just thought I'd start a thread for all things spring related. Post your wins, hard luck stories, specials and ones that got away.

I notice the stewards have suspended chad schofield again for another month. They've really got it in for the kid down there. I imagine we'll see him joining the Sydney ranks soon enough.

I think Tupac Amaru will improve dramatically up to more suitable trip today in the Newcastle cup. Nice e/w bet in a pretty lacklustre renewal.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Sweynesse looked pretty good winning the Spring Stakes yesterday..

Actually it'll be a good form race again..1st 3 are pretty good i reckon..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sweynesse looked pretty good winning the Spring Stakes yesterday..

Actually it'll be a good form race again..1st 3 are pretty good i reckon..
The Spring stakes is always a great form race. It's normally the placegetters who go on to big things.

Anyone like Lady Sharapova tomorrow?
Gets a dry track and Waller has said that Winx isnt a superstar and pretty much overachieved last fortnight on a wet track.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Anyone like Lady Sharapova tomorrow?
Gets a dry track and Waller has said that Winx isnt a superstar and pretty much overachieved last fortnight on a wet track.

It's a chance, especially at $14, & with Macca on board..

The Fastnet's tend to improve rapidly as early 3yo's too..

It's one of the best bred fillies you'll see..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
The great Cauthen to come good at age 12 and beat Borderlescott over 1000m at Ayr

I'm confused as to whether it's Toot Toot time tomorrow, or not..

Scratched from Sydney R7 (probably due to the 60kg's), but only an emergency in Melbourne R9..:?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I'm gunna back Araldo in the Naturalism..

Very good last start when it couldn't get clear when it needed too, & will be looking for the extra furlong & a half..$31 on NSW TAB at the moment..Fixed Odds $13..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I'm confused as to whether it's Toot Toot time tomorrow, or not..

Scratched from Sydney R7 (probably due to the 60kg's), but only an emergency in Melbourne R9..:?

Brah i can't back this horse anymore until its starts winning again,it has to show me it wants to win again,i can't back these horses on promise/potential alone these days.

If it strings a few wins together and than is a decent price in a good race than i will jump back on but as of this Saturday im out brah.

You need to show the Haynetrain you have the heart of a champion

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Very good last start when it couldn't get clear when it needed too, & will be looking for the extra furlong & a half..$31 on NSW TAB at the moment..Fixed Odds $13..

I love's me a roughie,i'll have a crack,cheers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brah i can't back this horse anymore until its starts winning again,it has to show me it wants to win again,i can't back these horses on promise/potential alone these days.

If it strings a few wins together and than is a decent price in a good race than i will jump back on but as of this Saturday im out brah.

You need to show the Haynetrain you have the heart of a champion
Or the heart of a Wazn.

Lemon Squash

First Grade

He's never been one of mine but I'm on him to each way already as well. First up run was very good and apparently his work this week was as good as it gets.

Probably go like a busted now that I'm on him though

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Or the heart of a Wazn.

When the peoples champ finally passes over into Horsey Heaven (after he retires from the track and becomes the main attraction at 'Living Legends' in Melbourne of course). Then I hope they cut him up, exhume his heart and display it right along side Phar Laps in the National Museum of Australia.

They will in come in droves to marvel at its golf ball like size.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
ManaWaWazn winning at 16-1, smh.

This is Australia calling in the heritage, cracking looking horse.