What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

matrightyeh

Juniors
Barrier 24 won't worry Dettori, he'll just bowl them all over and be the last horse standing
lol true can he repeat last years effort
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

lockyno1

Post Whore
Jameka to win, but hoping Almandin wins (got it at $50-1 in early markets or Oceanographer (got it at $18) win

Can't see Bondi Beach winning, it's solid but it's just a solid stayer.

Wicklow Brave the best of the roughies.

Heartbreak City is a chance.

Save on the good Exoplod EW

to_ddeath

Coach
Down to Jameka...Almandin...Our Ivanhowe (odds too good to ignore) and possibly Exoplodspheric...hardest cup in a while..nothing really stands out this year as it did the previous version.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I see Lockyno1 has got on every runner at early market odds as usual :D

I really liked Wicklow Brave and Heartbreak City before the barrier draw. And I love Big Orange but no horse has won with 57kg since 1977.

Hartnell looks the one to beat but those odds are untouchable.

I think Bondi Beach and Almandin are the way to go.

no name

Referee
Down to Jameka...Almandin...Our Ivanhowe (odds too good to ignore) and possibly Exoplodspheric...hardest cup in a while..nothing really stands out this year as it did the previous version.
Hardest Cup in a while? A 100/1 shot won it last year.

I'm thinking of going Heartbreak City, although the barrier does concern me. Also have a feeling that Secret Number will do well, although those feelings are usually way off!