What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

Lemon Squash

First Grade
My boy Benz about to go round at the Valley, I think the course will suit him but worried about the gate.

I'm on at 8s into 6s but not confident

chigurh

Geez, Extreme Choice looks pretty special. 3 out of 4 now (2 group 1's) and the one it missed was the Golden Slipper where nothing went right for it.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Jeez as expected they went like the clappers there.

Great win Extreme Choice, always thought he was the best 2yo from last season, just re-watch his GS run it was enormous. Always wondered about him coming back as a 3yo though because he is a fair dinkum ant but he put away some handy ones there.

I know he always falls out the back but I was worried about Chautauqua as he was off the but even earlier than be usually is, got home okay.. may just be fitness.

Good to see the Buff back too, stuck on okay considering the pace.

no name

Referee
Ladbrokes saw that coming, offered $3 for Chataqua ($50 max bet)
Just about every person I know had $50 on it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your Boy Benz into Real Love for Hiney's weekend bank Lemon :cool:

I'll be at Randwick today i might even buy you a Sherbet bud. Lucky i didn't get too greedy and Parlayed it into Chautauqua.

coolsteve

Juniors
thought i`d get in early with me syd quaddie (didn`t want to whinge about some cat costing me the quaddie) 1, 2 and 9, 5 and 12, 13 and 14. 1,25 x div