What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Star Witness is the in form stallion to start the new racing season so im gonna have to back Crown Witness in something because Star Witness is like Ricky Ponting once he gets a start a double hundred is on the cards.

Sphagnum

Coach
Gonna go out on a limb and say that hartnell will beat that multicultural field in Melbourne easily. His formlines are far superior

lockyno1

Post Whore
Gonna go out on a limb and say that hartnell will beat that multicultural field in Melbourne easily. His formlines are far superior

On top for mine. Great price too at the $3.30 range. You won't get that price next start. Take it.

Sphagnum

Coach
Perfect rhyme in the toy show. Improved at every run last prep culminating in a brilliant 2nd in the oaks. Might be too short but prepared to have a crack at it at double figures.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
One More Honey is overs in the first for mine, she's not a bad filly and trialled pretty nice.. is up against a couple of classy ones but I'm having a bit on her EW

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Not quite good enough but not a bad run.. up to 1300/1400 in slightly lesser grade and she will be hard to beat

Those top 3 are very good fillies. Alizee is a monster

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Can't believe Risqué is $17s in this next race has it lost a leg or something? On class should towel these