What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If I ever become a millionaire (and with the way I punt it will be nigh on impossible) and have the money to buy a Lonhro yearling I promise you I will name it that.

As an alternative I might be able to afford something from one of his sons how does O'Lemonhro sound?

I like the sounds of that:p

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Golden Rose so luscious this year,so many good horses

Don't reckon it's as good as last year.. Menari, Pariah and Kementari are high quality colts no doubt.

But last year we had Astern, Omei Sword, Impending, Divine Prophet, Yankee Rose and even Derryn whose proven pretty handy.

This year is much better than 2015 though the year Exoplod won.. Sebring sun finished third that year lolz

Also what's happening with Invader it's going like a busted

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Don't reckon it's as good as last year.. Menari, Pariah and Kementari are high quality colts no doubt.

But last year we had Astern, Omei Sword, Impending, Divine Prophet, Yankee Rose and even Derryn whose proven pretty handy.

This year is much better than 2015 though the year Exoplod won.. Sebring sun finished third that year lolz

Gold Standard and Merchant Navy are very luscious too Sir

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Very good year that one

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Invader been shocking this time in,not sure what's happening with that merkin

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Not one of the better editions of the Golden Rose but Press Statement and Holler were in it and they went on to become group 1 winners

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Invader been shocking this time in,not sure what's happening with that merkin

Yeh as a 2yo he was the one I wanted to follow, thought he would only approve as a 3yo but he doesn't look up to the top ones.

Snowdens/China Horse Club have a handy back up though, think Assimilate is the blow out... beat Dracarys first up who then beat Gold Standard fair and square, then should have beaten Addictive Nature

Sebring got dis

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yeh as a 2yo he was the one I wanted to follow, thought he would only approve as a 3yo but he doesn't look up to the top ones.

Snowdens/China Horse Club have a handy back up though, think Assimilate is the blow out... beat Dracarys first up who then beat Gold Standard fair and square, then should have beaten Addictive Nature

Sebring got dis

How did i forget about this one,massive run last time out when he came from the clouds,good each way chance,love old mate Sebring,Lucky Bubbles,Criterion,Dissident,produces some good tough merkins old mate

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Menari will be worth 800 billion as a stallion if it wins the Golden Rose

Here's Old Lemons tip :

Coolmore will go all out and purchase this sucker and he will take their spot in The Everest.

Wouldn't be surprised if they have already made an offer because I think they'd like to get him before the Golden Rose. Whether or not Corrumbene would sell him prior I doubt because if he wins then they can throw on an extra couple of zeros to the price..

Snitzel is the boom sire in the Country atm and Coolmore don't have any sons of his yet so it makes perfect sense.