What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

lockyno1

Post Whore
it’s one of the best races we are going to see this year, what are you on about. There is group 1 winners all over the place in this in the past and future.

Cant say I’m looking forward to it really. Almost hope some donkey wins. Was looking forward to Anders panelling then if it run

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Out of those 11 noms there’s already 4 G1s between them. Another 5 there easily and possibly an Everest or two.

Lemons balls on the line but declaring Anders is one that won’t win a Grp1. I think it will crumble in a race with any pressure.

i mean’t to write winners in the future as I didn’t want to include the autumn winners.

Is the Moir a Grp 1? Anders could possibly steal that but that’s the only one i think it has a chance at. Where as i see The rest stealing them off each other for the ones that don’t end up at Stud.

to_ddeath

Coach
Looks like the Covid vaccine mixed with cobalt is being tried out at Sandown this arvo with these 25 & 50/1 wazns winning like Zero Doubt & Sunday Pray....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cant say I’m looking forward to it really. Almost hope some donkey wins. Was looking forward to Anders panelling then if it run
Derp!!!

It’s not Winx running, they are turn takers wah wah wah!!

I think they are an exciting crop of 3 year old colts you as usual have NFI.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Rosehill
Race 4. Hilo
Race 5. Yardstick
Race 6. Peltzer (need Farnan and Rothfire to kill each other with pace, if they don’t then this is dead as they have more toe than Peltz at the end, Ole Kirk could snatch a place.
Race 9. Entente (worried about the weight swing on Kingsheir) Papal Warrior a sneaky bet as well.

Flemington
Race 1. Persan
Race 7. Kings will Dream and Master of Wine.