What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2022

Sphagnum

Coach
The only horse of that merkin Kah’s that I’ve backed out her last 8 was that SA donkey. The other 7 have all f**king won.

to_ddeath

Coach
Regal lion just saved my whole f**ken weekend. Great ride

was massive overs considering his autumn NZ derby form and Sydney form. Doesn’t like
bog tracks and finally got back on top of the ground.
Well found
Don’t know who was rorted more there, Shortsbet FO backers of the winner compared to tote odds or those who piled on to Bermadez with the run it got LOL

to_ddeath

Coach
What a disastrous last 2 days…trust Melham to sit back the rails 3rd last &
move through when it’s all too late.
Learning from the GF in the previous eg how to do it all wrong FFS

I only had a small interest in Alligator Blood but goodness gracious did he stretch out my undies. The elastic is all f**ked now!!

That was a f**ken huge run! So many times I thought, well he’s f**ked now, gone now, that’s it, etc….

That summabitch just kept digging and digging and digging!!

I think it’s the first time I’ve backed him too!

Zaaki can tongue my mud-button. Serious questions for the Cox now right? He did look pretty horny going into the barrier though. Maybe next?

to_ddeath

Coach
I only had a small interest in Alligator Blood but goodness gracious did he stretch out my undies. The elastic is all f**ked now!!

That was a f**ken huge run! So many times I thought, well he’s f**ked now, gone now, that’s it, etc….

That summabitch just kept digging and digging and digging!!

I think it’s the first time I’ve backed him too!

Zaaki can tongue my mud-button. Serious questions for the Cox now right? He did look pretty horny going into the barrier though. Maybe next?
If they go along fast as tempo-wise he can still bounce back IMO, Thunderstruck only danger as today he finished on against the tempo
Any other scenario & can’t see anything but Anamoe. Actually makes it difficult.
Would like to see Fireburn have a crack at it for real interest

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’ve never been a rap on Gai as a trainer but have to give them credit with Alligator Blood, the horse looked cooked.

They’ve got it back better than it ever was.

Also his old sparring partner Catalyst was much improved yesterday, would love to see that horse back to its best as well. They both looked like superstars as 3yo’s

Sphagnum

Coach
Lol shade of rose into the Everest after baker sent it for a spell two weeks ago. The field is starting to get quite the tail on it and a lot of them like to go fast early which means they’ll all probably get in the f**ken road when they hit a brick wall turning for home.