What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2022

to_ddeath

Coach
Hate Perff racing more than anything, & again did my dosh on the Bottomless Stakes, but that was an 11/10 from Melham on Paulele…he literally de-catted the merkin.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Got a nice multi going all rolling into Cascadian today. I got the $6 they were offering early so the overs gods are against me.

Will be best collect I’ve had in a while if he can salute for me. I have no doubt he is the best horse by panels but the race doesn’t seem to map well for him at all, going to need a JMac special.

to_ddeath

Coach
Got a nice multi going all rolling into Cascadian today. I got the $6 they were offering early so the overs gods are against me.

Will be best collect I’ve had in a while if he can salute for me. I have no doubt he is the best horse by panels but the race doesn’t seem to map well for him at all, going to need a JMac special.

Trialled at Belmont as well so should know what kind of goat track to expect

to_ddeath

Coach
Of course that dickwad Thornton gets the flukey gap at the right time & Mooron is treating Scissor Step like a fking pinball machine FFFS….aaaaaarrrrrghhhh!!!