What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2024

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Gentlemen.. it’s time. I wish all my bald brethren good fortune in the races to come.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Vale to the Champ. I’ve only been following racing properly for probably the last 15 years or so but Black Caviar is the Best horse I have seen (in this country) in that time.

She owned sprint races over multiple seasons in the best sprint racing country on the planet. She destroyed Hay List time after time and Hay List won a Newmarket carrying 58.5kgs that fact alone tells you he was a champion horse.

RIP Nelly

Vale to the Champ. I’ve only been following racing properly for probably the last 15 years or so but Black Caviar is the Best horse I have seen (in this country) in that time.

She owned sprint races over multiple seasons in the best sprint racing country on the planet. She destroyed Hay List time after time and Hay List won a Newmarket carrying 58.5kgs that fact alone tells you he was a champion horse.

RIP Nelly
Well said Lem I agree best I’ve seen.

Latest posts