What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad Game

I heard that the blowup doll was unopened still in original box. Anyway sounds a good game but definately need a crystal ball to see how different players respond to Fitz. at this stage. I mean Talakai reminds me a bit of Tallis, who was great as impact player at stains , but real 80 minute weapon when got fit at the Donkeys. Berrel and Miller , unknowns . Berrel sounds nearest to NRL ready . Think Ill wait till last minute to have a go . Just hope Quigsley Stays away from Blue pills in the meantime.

It seems Fifita, Talakai, Tracy, Tolman and Nikora are the tricky ones on if people think they'll make the team or not. where I omitted Wilton but I can easily seem him in there.

Nice problem to have.

Hunt is also an X factor
What about Ramien? Fitzgibbon was singing praises of Tracy, and surely didnt bring Ikuvalu here to sit with him in coaches box. Got to be a name player miss out.

dellul

Juniors
  1. Will Kennedy
  2. Ronaldo Mulitalo
  3. Connor Tracey
  4. Jesse Ramien
  5. Sione Katoa
  6. Matt Moylan
  7. Nicho Hynes
  8. Braden Hamlin-Uele
  9. Blayke Brailey
  10. Toby Rudolf
  11. Wade Graham
  12. Briton Nikora
  13. Dale Finucane
  14. Cameron McInnes
  15. Siosifa Talakai
  16. Jack Williams
  17. Royce Hunt
  18. Braydon Trindall
  19. Teig Wilton
  20. Franklin Pele
  21. Andrew Fifita
  22. Matt Ikuvalu
  23. Jayden Berrell
  24. Luke Metcalf

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Seems like I do need to apply a deadline.

So to be fair to those who have already had a shot… nominations to be done by first trial match kickoff on Feb 20.

That way no one sees Fitz plan which he has already flagged will be young guys and game time poor players vs Penrith and established vs dogs.

azzah72

Bench
What about Ramien? Fitzgibbon was singing praises of Tracy, and surely didnt bring Ikuvalu here to sit with him in coaches box. Got to be a name player miss out.
You know, I
I think most people are picking Ramien on the co text of this game.
I think Ikavalu is more of a depth signing than people realise, however, katoa could lose his spot very quickly if his form slumps.

chewsta

First Grade
Fitzy was recently quoted saying that Mulitalo and Tracey are striking up a really nice combination.
Who plays centre and who plays wing is the big question though.
Saw photos of Tracey in training on Insta. Looks like a beast, shaved head and looking massive in the upper body.

coolumsharkie

Referee
1 Kennedy
2 Katoa
3 Tracey
4 Ramien
5 Mulitalo
6 Hynes
7 Moylan
8 Finucane
9 Brailey
10 Rudolf
11 Nikora
12 Graham
13 Mcinnes

14 BHU
15 Wilton
16 Williams
17 Hunt

Pele, Talakai, Tolman, Fifita, Trindall, Metcalf

Last edited:

island pro

Juniors
1. Kennedy
2. Ronaldo
3. Miller
4. Ramien
5. Katoa
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Finucane
9. Brailey
10. BHU
11. Wilton
12. Graham
13. McInnes

14. Williams
15. Talakai
16. Rudolph
17. Tracey

1 Kennedy
2 Katoa
3 Tracey
4 Ikavalu
5 Mulitalo
6 Trindall
7 Hynes
8 Finucane
9 Brailey
10 Rudolf
11 Nikora
12 Graham
13 Mcinnes

14 BHU
15 Wilton
16 Williams
17 Hunt

Moylan, Talakai ,Berrel ,Ramien, Pele, , Tolman, Fifita, ., Metcalf
I probably got centres numbers mixed up but I reckon Fitzs words on Tracy means he gets chance to start in centres, --hes seen enough of him.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Tracey
4. Ramien
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Finucane
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. McInnes

14. Uele
15. Williams
16. Talakai
17. Trindall

Wilton next man up.

1. Jayden Berrell
  2. Blayke Brailey
  3. Andrew Fifita
  4. Dale Finucane
  5. Wade Graham
  6. Braden Hamlin-Uele
  7. Mawene Hiroti
  8. Royce Hunt
  9. Nicho Hynes
  10. Matt Ikuvalu
  11. Sione Katoa
  12. Will Kennedy
  13. Cameron McInnes
  14. Locky Miller
  15. Matt Moylan
  16. Ronaldo Mulitalo
  17. Briton Nikora
  18. Franklin Pele
  19. Jesse Ramien
  20. Toby Rudolf
  21. Siosifa Talakai
  22. Jensen Taumoepeau
  23. Aiden Tolman
  24. Connor Tracey
  25. Braydon Trindall
  26. Jack Williams
  27. Teig Wilton
DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Kade Dykes, Jonaiah Lualua, Jack Martin, Ryan Rivet

Took me ages to find the whole squad to copy and paste. Anyway thought this might help.
That’s cheating Cool’s! Of course he has to pick 17 out of that

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm starting to think that Tolman might get a start due to his experience in the FR. If you put DF and TR in the starting role as props you have 2 starting players playing out of position.

1642723639698.png

Special K

Coach
Toby has "started" 10 games there of his 44 games. BHU is there also has 63 games and Williams 69 games all in the middle. CBF looking up Dales but its all about middle forwards and the style Toby and Dale play the only difference is the number on their back.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I reckon under Fitz the forwards roles will be simplified and any adhoc game play by individuals will not really be part of the game plan.

The set game plan should be obvious from round 1.

bluefox68

Staff member
I reckon under Fitz the forwards roles will be simplified and any adhoc game play by individuals will not really be part of the game plan.

The set game plan should be obvious from round 1.
You’d probably be able to explain the Roosters style of play better than me..

Would you say that the 13 is the main instigator when it comes to ad hoc plays, or do you reckon they’re told to minimise offloads and rely on quick play-the-balls?