What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad Game

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Bit early without a trail, plus injuries.

I will go my lock ins, and await the rest

1. Kennedy
4. Raimen (R)
5. Katoa (R)
6. Moylan (L)
7. Hynes (R)
8. Uele
9. Brailey
10. Finucance
11. Nikora (R)
12. Graham (L)
13. McInnes

14. Tracey
15. Williams
16. Rudolf

Ronaldo will be there, not sure what Fitz is thinking until trials.

Edit OK, have guess before even a trial, sure lets guess

1. Kennedy
2. Mulitano (L)
3. Miller (L)
4. Raimen (R)
5. Katoa (R)
6. Moylan (L)
7. Hynes (R)
8. Uele
9. Brailey
10. Finucance
11. Nikora (R)
12. Graham (L)
13. McInnes

14. Tracey
15. Williams
16. Rudolf
17. Fifita

Last edited:
You’d probably be able to explain the Roosters style of play better than me..

Would you say that the 13 is the main instigator when it comes to ad hoc plays, or do you reckon they’re told to minimise offloads and rely on quick play-the-balls?
Good question. If McInnes roll is pivotal in Attack and defense ,unlikely he'd be shifted around mid game? Might lend credence to having Berrel on bench to give brailey a break ? Does Berrel have much Half back experience ??

chewsta

First Grade
Does Berrel have much Half back experience ??

I think he is an out and out number 9.

Lachie Miller on the other hand, has experience in the 1, 9, 6 and 7. In attack he looks brilliant but I don't know if he can get up to NRL level as part of a whole 13 a side defensive unit in one off season. If he can he will make a great utility.

shaggs

Coach
@Mr Angry i like the addition of Miller. I’m intrigued to see how he handles the 80 minute intensity.
As for the forwards.
we will play 2 middles, 2 edges and a lock.
Some guys like rudolf suck on the edge, whilst Wilton looks like he would suck in the middle.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
You’d probably be able to explain the Roosters style of play better than me..

Would you say that the 13 is the main instigator when it comes to ad hoc plays, or do you reckon they’re told to minimise offloads and rely on quick play-the-balls?
I’m not sure about their specific style of play foxy but I do know they play a more structured patient style than the bomber / hannay era.

I expect there to be a difference that we as shark game experts will notice. The way he gets 13 to play will be interesting.

Let’s not forget his go to is defence. we leaked 23.1 points PER GAME last year and if that was 21.8 we make the semis.

Penrith leaked 11.9, we are double the benchmark - plenty of room to improve.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And this where Will Kennedy must improve this season. Got his attacking confidence last year, but fullbacks run the defence, he needs to find his voice and direct the defence.

Sure not having lazy Woods will help, but Will find your voice, I know you can count numbers. so point and yell where they should be.

Chimp

Juniors
He will have a top year, no worries.
I’m really hoping a few of our players who showed promise a few years ago and plateaued will rise again with a new coach who hopefully not accept mediocrity…

Ramien, Nikora, Talakai etc

And maybe the change will have a galvanising impact on a couple of the older heads like Graham and Fifita - if those 2 can left to even 80% of what they once were, that would be a big improvement this year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
1. Lee Jung-jae
2. Park Hae-soo
3. HoYeon Jung
4. Wi Ha-joon
5. O Yeong-su
6. Heo Sung-tae
7. Anupam Tripathi
8. Kim Jooryoung
9. Yoo Sung-joo
10. Lee Yoo-mi
11. Kim Young-ok
12. Cho Ah-in
13. Kang Mal-geum
14. Park Hye-jin
15. Park Si-wan
16. Gong Yoo
17. Lee Byung-hun

MOTM Lee Jung-jae

Ozzi_78

First Grade
1. Lee Jung-jae
2. Park Hae-soo
3. HoYeon Jung
4. Wi Ha-joon
5. O Yeong-su
6. Heo Sung-tae
7. Anupam Tripathi
8. Kim Jooryoung
9. Yoo Sung-joo
10. Lee Yoo-mi
11. Kim Young-ok
12. Cho Ah-in
13. Kang Mal-geum
14. Park Hye-jin
15. Park Si-wan
16. Gong Yoo
17. Lee Byung-hun

MOTM Lee Jung-jae
Thought you were eliminated player 001?

1. Lee Jung-jae
2. Park Hae-soo
3. HoYeon Jung
4. Wi Ha-joon
5. O Yeong-su
6. Heo Sung-tae
7. Anupam Tripathi
8. Kim Jooryoung
9. Yoo Sung-joo
10. Lee Yoo-mi
11. Kim Young-ok
12. Cho Ah-in
13. Kang Mal-geum
14. Park Hye-jin
15. Park Si-wan
16. Gong Yoo
17. Lee Byung-hun

MOTM Lee Jung-jae

Quigs

Immortal
Has the Cap'n got some inside information that us mere mortals don't know about.

I know that Vlad wants to take over Ukraine United and Jinping has dibs on the Taiwan Titans but that proposed team list reeks of insider trading to me.

Latest posts