What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St Des

St Georgio

Juniors
If McGregor was a car he would he no doubt would be a Leyland P76 which were later dubbed the P38 and rated the worst car ever produced in Australia.
It may have been a dud at the time only due to the fact it ran a very small cubic inch engine, Ford had the 302/351, Holden had the 253/308. Back in those day it was race Sunday sell Monday, the P76 was no racer on the track therefore suffered in sales. Funny how it's now a true collectors item, I guess everyone loves the sound of good old V8 pushrod engine no matter how big or small!

Mr Red

First Grade
Rubbish. We lost Rein, the improvement there alone is more than enough to negate the loss of Creagh.

Macdonald far better than Farrel and Mata'utia, Vaughan superior to Cooper, guys like Host and Milne a year older and guys like Dufty, Herbert and Sele to hopefully see some first grade...so far, we are looking better for next year.

All personal opinions of course..
We are actually no better for hooker, simply swapped a hooker that had deficiencies in his game for another that has deficiencies, all be it different ones.
We are still lacking a half
I don't believe Vaughan has demonstrated the consistency in first grade that cooper produced over 2 years...
I don't believe MacDonald will make much difference either way...
And yes we have a some good juniors coming through as we did last year, however with the same coach it's irrelevant as they wont get a fair crack anyway

Old Timer

Coach
It may have been a dud at the time only due to the fact it ran a very small cubic inch engine, Ford had the 302/351, Holden had the 253/308. Back in those day it was race Sunday sell Monday, the P76 was no racer on the track therefore suffered in sales. Funny how it's now a true collectors item, I guess everyone loves the sound of good old V8 pushrod engine no matter how big or small!
Yep sounds just like Mc Gregor who runs a very small cubic capacity brain in a very big body and is overpowered by sleeker and more efficient models.

St Georgio

Juniors
Yep sounds just like Mc Gregor who runs a very small cubic capacity brain in a very big body and is overpowered by sleeker and more efficient models.
Can't argue with that one, In the eye of the beholder , McGregor is loved by someone at top level , I can't believe he will be coach for 2017!