What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Immortals Australian Jersey For Sale

Dragons1990

Juniors
Hi Guys, First off Been a Member of the Forum for a While now, don't chime in much but love reading all your points of view regarding our beloved Dragons.

So I have a Australian Jersey Signed By Langlands Gasnier and Raper Framed, Really Regrettable Sale for me as this is my Piece of Memoribillia I swore I would never sell however I'm doing this to support my family. I honestly Don't Know what these Go for in Price, to me it's a Priceless piece, but i'm open to offers on it. It is Authentic and has a COA however that is somewhere amungst other things in Storage. So We don't start a Bidding War on here please email me at ajcalnin@live.com.au with any offers or questions, I'm on the Northside of Brisbane Qld but I'm Sure it could be posted interstate.

Appologies if I wasn't Supposed to Advertise on Here, I just thought if anyone bought it then it Should be a Passionate Dragons Fan Like myself and I know theres tons on here :) Up The Mighty Dragons!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 10

interest88

Juniors
Hi Guys, First off Been a Member of the Forum for a While now, don't chime in much but love reading all your points of view regarding our beloved Dragons.

So I have a Australian Jersey Signed By Langlands Gasnier and Raper Framed, Really Regrettable Sale for me as this is my Piece of Memoribillia I swore I would never sell however I'm doing this to support my family. I honestly Don't Know what these Go for in Price, to me it's a Priceless piece, but i'm open to offers on it. It is Authentic and has a COA however that is somewhere amungst other things in Storage. So We don't start a Bidding War on here please email me at ajcalnin@live.com.au with any offers or questions, I'm on the Northside of Brisbane Qld but I'm Sure it could be posted interstate.

Appologies if I wasn't Supposed to Advertise on Here, I just thought if anyone bought it then it Should be a Passionate Dragons Fan Like myself and I know theres tons on here :) Up The Mighty Dragons!!!

Hi there I don't know if you have seen my thread about a very similar jersey.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=437981
The signatures are in a different place & also the frame is different.
Maybe you should put it on Ebay if you want to sell it.
Cheers