What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ST HELENS

the saint

Juniors
DO YOU ST GEORGE FANS LOOK FOR OUR SCORE EACH WEEK,AS ALOT OF ST HELENS FANS WEAR YOUR TOP AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM WHEN ON SKY TV
BAILY,THOMPSON,PEACHEY WOULD ALL LOOK GOOD IN OUR SHIRT GOOD PLAYERS ALLWAYS DO.
:-({|=

lol good point Dragons_gurl. I reckon Dazza Peachy would probably walk into the Helens team anyway!

I know a lot of Saints fan who look out for our ‘sister’ club over in England. Personally I prefer to follow the mighty Hull KR in the conference.

Oooooooold Faithful you'll never win at Wembley!

warriors

Juniors
You wouldn't no wot quality players lukd like in your shirt cos u aint got any! 4 0 to the warriors, read it and weep! :D :D :D :D :D

the saint

Juniors
it might of been 4-0 to you, you pie scum
but when we get to a grand final we win
we are the most succesfull team since the introduction of super league when all teams went proffesional
you payed the price of your over spending years having to sell your ground and millions in debt untill mr jjb took over
hope you cryed as much as that blubbering fool newton at the grand final ? or did you leave like the rest of of the scum with 20mins to go

warriors

Juniors
I Stayed and cheard the finalists off, wot about Murrayfield??? Ricky bibey, wot a signing big lump of wood suit your style of play vo wnt it SH*TE

taxidriver

Coach
and they both have an excellent supporter base, tradition, pride, and a name and jersey that means so much to so many.

Whereas the Rooters have........... not much at all except for a couple of moronic supporters such as yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

taxidriver said:
and they both have an excellent supporter base, tradition, pride, and a name and jersey that means so much to so many.

Whereas the Rooters have........... not much at all except for a couple of moronic supporters such as yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

You boring, unoriginal fool. Why don't you try and come up with something remotely original? You're not even slightly amusing, just a deadsh1t, much like 99% of your fellow supporters.

warriors

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
taxidriver said:

You boring, unoriginal fool. Why don't you try and come up with something remotely original? You're not even slightly amusing, just a deadsh1t, much like 99% of your fellow supporters.

Spot on buddy

taxidriver

Coach
Why would I need to come up with something new when the old things still work so well ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Darren Peachey, ex-panther, probably hasn't got quite enough size or pace to make an impact in the modern game in the centres or wing unfortunately.

Latest posts