What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St Pats Day in Savannah

grubsey

Juniors
I read what you wrote and responsed accordingly. To be blunt, you have absolutely no idea about talent and by saying that each team could name at least 3-6 players that could play with the Tomahawks and are over looked for selection is once again a gross over statement of the truth.

I certainly am not about to bag any of my fellow AMNRL players and without being disrespectful to the players you have mentioned, these guys and others that you believe are out there, would need to really step up their game to be considered for the Tomahawks. The Glen Mills guys that you mentioned are all decent AMNRL players but there is a big difference between being a decent AMNRL player and being able to even just hold your own against quality international opposition. As for Mike Edwards, whom I like very much and respect greatly, I agree, he is very dedicated and has probably the best physique in the AMNRL, but unfortunately, you need more than that to play at a higher standard than the AMNRL. Mike is, as are the other players that you mentioned, a very handy player for Glen Mills, but he also needs to step up his game to regain his spot in the Tomahawks squad and I am sure that Mike would agree with this if you asked him. Now, as I have mentioned, I have no say whatsoever in the make up of any Tomahawk squad so I myself can speak with no real authority on why he has not been picked in any recent Tomahawk teams or the tour to Australia, but I can only assume that this is at least one of the reasons.

Unfortunately Tomahawk, you may think that these guys are ready and should or could be playing for the Tomahawks now, but as I have mentioned and what needs to be quite clearly stated (AGAIN) so that everyone reading this thread knows, you have no idea!!! And this is your whole problem, you think you know what's what, but you really don't and all you are doing for many of the people who read these threads are giving them false information on topics you have absolutley no idea about.