What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stacey Jones rugby league at harvey norman?

nz_kid

Juniors
I have just recicved the new harvey norman catologue and in it it has stacey jones rugby league and beside the games that arent yet out they have there release dates. but theres nothing beside stacey jones rugby league. I'm guessing it's out at harvey norman allready. I was going to ring them but they are closed.( by the way i live in new Zealand) If you dident already no

izzo

Juniors
nz_kid said:
I have just recicved the new harvey norman catologue and in it it has stacey jones rugby league and beside the games that arent yet out they have there release dates. but theres nothing beside stacey jones rugby league. I'm guessing it's out at harvey norman allready. I was going to ring them but they are closed.( by the way i live in new Zealand) If you dident already no

is there something wrong with you kiwis? if its in the Coming Soon Section then its coming soon and since no one knows the release date hence no release date thus your an idiot.

travdaddy

Juniors
i'm sure it won't be out, Mario will give us the word when it's due
i also got a catologue from dick smith, it was advertising the game, but it's not in there yet either
everyone but Mario and the crew don't have a clue
hey that rhymes.......that one is for free \\:D/

nz_kid

Juniors
izzo said:
nz_kid said:

is there something wrong with you kiwis? if its in the Coming Soon Section then its coming soon and since no one knows the release date hence no release date thus your an idiot.

Shame on you izzo it's not even in the coming soon section i said that the ones that are coming out soon have realse dates except stacey jones rugby league :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kasper

Bench
nz_kid said:
Yes, its out now. Now quick run down to Harvey Norman and get it before it runs out.

sheep

Juniors
KINGLING said:
Yes, its out now. Now quick run down to Harvey Norman and get it before it runs out.

To late for him Kingling, i heard they just ran out.... i'll think he'll have to wait for the next batch, which said they are getting after chrissy. However, i did manage to pick up a copy, i'll sell it to you for $150? Send money first :D

ripper

Oi, NZkid, use full stops, also think logically why would Harvey Norman have it now even though you know full well its not to atleast the 1st 2 weeks of December.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
KINGLING said:
nz_kid said:

Kingling why do you have to be such a smartass?

nz_kid

Juniors
Sorry everyone the game is not out out harvey norman i just rang up. I also thought it wouldent be. It's good to double check tho.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
mate i know wat u mean, everytime i open a book THERE IT IS every channel THERE IT IS every pc game THERE IT IS look wat u have reduced me 2 sidhe!

Latest posts