What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stadium progress

MsStorm

Bench
My car is insured with AAMI, so I am happy with them acquiring the naming rights, though if you bring Etihad Stadium into the equation, they chop and change names when a contract runs out and I wonder if they same thing will happen to the AAMI Thunderdome?

Goddo

Bench
Hopefully it is a massive deal, so the Storms rent will be low, and memberships will be low.

Storm4Ever

Juniors
So our new Sadium has name now , AAMI PARK, sounds ok , hope melb storm can give a nickname like the graveyard that Olpmpic Park Had.

Perth Red

Post Whore
anybody know when the Broncos game tickets will go on sale? Got my Int game seats, just waiting on securing the Storm game now.

Perth Red

Post Whore
anybody know when the Broncos game tickets will go on sale? Got my Int game seats, just waiting on securing the Storm game now.

MsStorm

Bench

I remember reading it somewhere but ignored it because I had my membership. From memory sometime in April...but can't remember the exact day.

Smiley

Bench
Found these at Austadiums forum.

25032010091.jpg

25032010099.jpg

Goddo

Bench
WOW!!!

Best ground in the NRL, with only Suncorp rivaling it. Wish Parra/Penrith/Jubilee/Campbelltown/Townsville/Canberra were upgraded to this standard. Hopefully the Soccer WC will help this happen.

KiwiStorm

Juniors
Mighty impressive stadium - will be so great with the Kangaroos vs. Kiwis and Storm vs. Broncos on the same weekend to open it. :)