What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stanley Tevitvake

tracietiga

Juniors
Is very close to signing a Wests Tigers contract .
Magpiemax should be able to confirm or deny .
Stan is a winger /centre who came through the sharks juniors /endeavor high , and is currently in the lower grades at the dogs .

tigerdude

Juniors
kid is a deadset unit but, not an easy bloke to stop, could become a very affective player if he works hard...

tiger_nick

Bench
How lomg ago did he play for Endeavour? I might have played against him. No doubt I would have smashed him :lol:

tigerdude

Juniors
hes been playing this yr, its his last yr i think, i saw him play earlier this yr at the skool 7's at western weekender stadium...

Tigerpete

Juniors
I saw him on the arrive alive cup game this morning, defenetly a big unit, seem to feed off someone elses scraps mostly. While on that game, Dean Caldwell was named man of the match , set up a few tries. Samu Wara was impressive too crossing for one try, could've had 2 more had it not been for foward passes.

That endevour side had junior reps from 1-17, pretty amazing.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
He was impressive in the world 7's trial day (when he was playing in the school comp) he managed to keep Wara on the bench for most of the day.