What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting new clubs/teams through oztag.

Arucard

Juniors
With the current group in Japan more worried about playing one off games internationally rather than focusing on rebuilding the broken domestic set up, I’ve taken it upon myself to look into setting up a small expansion area outside of Tokyo.
Having no luck with contact with the JRL about gear rental or their supplier names, I’m left with the task of hunting down ways to source gear needed to start this up. And here I come to you.

With others on this board having already achieved these things I’m embarking on, I ask, where were you able to source things like oztag belts and tags, balls, etc?

Thanks in advance.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
been there and had some success. oztag is always a winner.

for japan you are probably best ordering from australia, so I can't advise.

hardest thing is finding players and keeping numbers up in the beginning.

Arucard

Juniors
been there and had some success. oztag is always a winner.

for japan you are probably best ordering from australia, so I can't advise.

hardest thing is finding players and keeping numbers up in the beginning.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I had a feeling somewhere in Aussie would be the go, just looking for the best bet with people whom are familiar with the suppliers before I set up orders.
The numbers aren’t a worry at the moment. We’ve got a keen group to get it going with an interested public viewing so far. Unfortunately we’ve got no gear to make it an actual thing as yet. Our ball had a leak and went flat last week, so it’s on hold until I can source some stuff.

Latest posts