What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State cup WT v Knights -Live

Tiger05

First Grade
That is exactly what I was thinking. Koro is so good. He should be in first grade.

Tiger05

First Grade
How good is that team though. Moses is a gun. Halatau is still a quality player. I can see Halatau getting a bench spot in first grade because he can play dummy half and he does it well. The forwards look good as well.

super_coach

First Grade
Rowe was very good except for one stuff up early, his weeks in the top grade have shown he is not a bad footballer, Luania was strong except he can be a bit of a hog, Moses throws the best pass in the club without doubt and either Simona or Lawrence would have a field day running into daylight unlike the service they get from the no 6 now now.

This reserve grade side would have beaten the Sharks tonight by a fair whack. If the top grade can actually pull them self out of a slump, because they have been average for a month now, we could have three grades in contention come September.

Tiger05

First Grade
Moses throws the best pass in the club without doubt and either Simona or Lawrence would have a field day running into daylight unlike the service they get from the no 6 now now.

I think he should be in first grade. His kicking game is great as well.

gronkathon

First Grade
Said it before will say it again. Lawrence shipped off elsewhere, Simona left centre, Koro left wing, Nofa right centre Richards right wing

Tiger05

First Grade
Said it before will say it again. Lawrence shipped off elsewhere, Simona left centre, Koro left wing, Nofa right centre Richards right wing

I just don't know if Lawrence is ready to be shipped off and by that I mean I think he might still have plenty to offer. Lawrence running off Moses and maybe even Sironen might be a completely different player. He can still run a great line.

I do think though that Simona and Koro should be on our left edge. That would be a great attacking option. You could almost guarantee points every week.

100% Agree. We have been lacking points in the NRL, the above will see that chance and probably Tedesco back will help great greatly in scoring points as well.

Koro is so far above NSW cup standard it is not funny. With Richards going great you have to remember his age, I want to keep Koro long term he is a superstar in attack.

The key is Moses, he has already proved he can handle NSW cup easily, his passing and kicking game is fantastic. I think it is a case of if you are good enough you are old enough, get him in the NRL side at #6 and let him and Brooks go.

Put Moses with that backline above and watch the left edge score points for fun in the NRL.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lawrence is running off Brooks now & has been playing well when Brooks gets good service from dummy half (which hasn't happened when Luani played sadly)

Simona is relying on ball from the five-eighth & has been quiet this year because of that. Sironen (his size commits at least 2 edge defenders) creates space for Simona & Moses' superb passing game would see Simona get the ball precisely when he needs it.

macnaz

Staff member

Spot on Gronk its a no brainer .. the rumour is Kori could be gone before the July deadline sadly :(

macnaz

Staff member
Lawrence is running off Brooks now & has been playing well when Brooks gets good service from dummy half (which hasn't happened when Luani played sadly)

Simona is relying on ball from the five-eighth & has been quiet this year because of that. Sironen (his size commits at least 2 edge defenders) creates space for Simona & Moses' superb passing game would see Simona get the ball precisely when he needs it.

Playing well ? By his standard yeah I guess but hardly setting the world on fire. He lacks everything needed in a centre these days.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Everyone bangs on abput moving Nofo to centre but its not his position. You can't just move him because he has skill on the wing. Nofo is a brilliant winger. Leave him there.

I think the plan was for Koro to gradually take over Richards position on the left wing once he retires. Koro is developing really quickly in State cup so we are in a bit of a pickle.

Pezz70

Juniors
Poor old Anasta is the key, once he is locked out its happy days for the tiges. He really stifles our attack. Back on track, we look to have some decent depth now, all things being equal we should hold the trophy aloft within the next couple of seasons, maybe more than once. We're an outside chance this year if injuries allow