What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin 1: New South Wales vs Queensland *Live Updates*

Parra_Eels

Bench
also yeh i think finch was actually outstanding tonight considering the very low expectation i had of him coming in. good support play and step for the fist try

Moffo

Referee
he chased kicks? wow, all halfbacks do

he had a couple of good moments, hardly a great game

Y2Eel said:
finch was all over the place today he was backing up on breaks chasing his own kicks doing all the hard yards tonight...

When Inglis scored the try to make it 16-10 that was a big play from Finch he chased back and stopped Inglis improving the angle. Had he been able to improve who knows.

His kicking game was good. His tackling was great a tackle he made on Thurston in the first half on the last inside NSW's 20 in particular.

I thought he was a star tonight. For mine Mason and Buderus and Finch were the 3 for NSW that stood out.

I also saw tonight why I believe Canterbury will be premiers in 2006. Mason, O'Meley and Ryan were great for NSW tonight throw in SBW and Asotasi.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Parra_Eels said:
its still sinking in that brett finch has a timeless origin moment - just a bizzarre 24 hours

Put yourself in mine or any other passionate raiders AND blues fan
i dont know weather to laugh or cry!?

northwest9

Juniors
geez willy has come a long way. hope he keeps it up and ill be a big fan.
gave credit to others, and donates the money. credi tto him for trying to turn it all around