What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2022

JJ

Immortal
It’s a strange one, so is playing Wighton at centre…. Crichton has been good there this year, and Burton was terrific last year…

The Dogs have been poor, but I can’t follow the Fox being suddenly behind so many

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
It’s a strange one, so is playing Wighton at centre…. Crichton has been good there this year, and Burton was terrific last year…

The Dogs have been poor, but I can’t follow the Fox being suddenly behind so many
Apparently because they didn’t back him in the air against tall wingers. Voss gave Brandy a hell of a grilling about it this morning

Meth

Staff member
Wighton off the bench, surely.

Tupou over Addo Carr is hardly a shock.

QLD side looks pretty good. Might be a good series.

JohnDoe

Juniors
If DCE, Holmes and Nanai are all defending on an edge together Queensland are going to wrecked.

Benek

Juniors
Does anyone else feel Ben Hunt is overrated? And also his defence isn't nearly strong enough to play #9. Harry Grant should start in that position with maybe Hunt off the branch to spark some extra playmaking?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Does anyone else feel Ben Hunt is overrated? And also his defence isn't nearly strong enough to play #9. Harry Grant should start in that position with maybe Hunt off the branch to spark some extra playmaking?

heard them say that he has won the Qld best medal 2 of the last 3 years so that’s why he got his start, and Harry Grant is likely but no certainty to play

Blair

Coach
Hated Ray Warren
Paid a million bucks a year to butcher Polynesian names
Good riddence
Nevertheless, he was there during our great times, like him or not. Words that are etched in my memory...

Sterling: '...here we go, Rabbs!'
Warren: 'It's a try to the Warriors! Krisnan Inu!...'

Grizzman

Juniors
Has Queensland got enough Kiwis in their squad?

4 of them were born in Auckland, and 7 in total are eligible for NZ.
This is one of the reasons I despise Origin. This and the fact that its trumpeted as ALL the BEST players. Eff that. Its a substandard product that's been getting worse every year and absolutely does NOT have the best players. Its a slap in the face to all the Pommie, PNG, Samoan, Fijian, Tongan, Kiwi, Maltese. etc players in the comp ... a good portion of which a significantly better than the overhyped plodders that get selected in Origin. Rant over. Time for a pint.

Meth

Staff member
This is one of the reasons I despise Origin. This and the fact that its trumpeted as ALL the BEST players. Eff that. Its a substandard product that's been getting worse every year and absolutely does NOT have the best players. Its a slap in the face to all the Pommie, PNG, Samoan, Fijian, Tongan, Kiwi, Maltese. etc players in the comp ... a good portion of which a significantly better than the overhyped plodders that get selected in Origin. Rant over. Time for a pint.

yeah I stopped caring as much when they started picking kiwis

Blair

Coach
Sounds like a plan…. Billy is well known for his meticulous planning, just ask the judiciary
I've just realised Billy is coach. What a drag. Even more of him on my screen for the next month.

Reactions: JJ

Latest posts