What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin in Denmark

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'm currently in Denmark and I am desparate to watch the final origin game. Does anyone wanna become my hero by letting me know how I can watch the decider?

What's your email address? I'll tell you, but I can't tell you here without breaking nospam46

Where in Denmark are you, out of curiosity? I went to LegoLand once :D

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Setanta are also showing it (not sure if they're in denmark though)

You can also view it online by registering at bet365.com and having $10 in your account, or going to livenrl.tv and buying a 1 month pass for $20.

Don't use livenrl.tv. Even though it's the official stream it's worse quality and less reliable than betting streams or even illegal streams. A complete waste of money

Danish

Referee
When did the NRL part ways with livestream? Used to be able to watch all NRL games free and live on there when you were in a country that didn't have its own broadcast deal (denmark falling into that category)

Life's Good

Coach
When did the NRL part ways with livestream? Used to be able to watch all NRL games free and live on there when you were in a country that didn't have its own broadcast deal (denmark falling into that category)
July 6 apparently. It's now with rugbypass. Not sure of all the ins & outs on subscription though.

Danish

Referee
July 6 apparently. It's now with rugbypass. Not sure of all the ins & outs on subscription though.

Yeah it blocks me from checking the subscription prices and what not being in the US.

Either way, going from free access to paying anything is a step backwards