What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Great win for the Blues. Hopefully with the series in the bag they just go beserk in game 3 and put the maroons to the sword.
go berserk? at 76-6 so far I would hate to think what berserk would bring, nah I'd love it actually! This NSW team might be the best line up of RL players in a single team...ever. Particularly the backline, how could it be improved?

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Not gonna lie. Part of me wonders why the same intensity can't be brought more consistently to Dragons games when I watch this. Maybe its mostly based on who plays alongside you but it cant only be. You know Turbo will go out and get Manly a win. Remember how Sims was almost SOO MoM and then was barely sighted in the game v Bulldogs.

Imagine if the pride of wearing the red v was met with that same SOO attitude. And Tariq is one of our better clubmen so says something to me about our culture.

Still, he has been awesome the first two games, so heavily involved and damaging. Well done.
I do the same, is it the coaching or the players you are with. From what I know is that when your playing with great players you lift your game to match or go further, it’s a mental and very personal.

Gareth67

First Grade
This sux. Who’s stupid idea was it to put Origin on a Sunday night at 8pm?
Seriously! These muppets have ruined my week. No team list Tuesday. No footy all weekend other than some lopsided exhibition game.
Agree crush absolutely ridiculous idea , why oh why did they not play the game at 3 pm . They still would had a good turnout and also television audience .

Gareth67

First Grade
Last edited:

mickeylane

Bench
Like FCD, I will enjoy every win. I suffered too much during Queensland's golden era. By the way, I didn't hear of many queenslanders claiming they were bored during that same period! Enjoy it while you can!
if your happy watching a one-sided contest w the media beating it up as the game of the year each time then your easily pleased...just watch this year's Euros to see how exciting they are without knowing who will come out on top from one game to the other...SOO is supposed to be the best vs the best...that ain't the case anymore ...I guess all NSW can do is keep winning...i now know how St George opponents felt like in the 1960s ...

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
if your happy watching a one-sided contest w the media beating it up as the game of the year each time then your easily pleased...just watch this year's Euros to see how exciting they are without knowing who will come out on top from one game to the other...SOO is supposed to be the best vs the best...that ain't the case anymore ...I guess all NSW can do is keep winning...i now know how St George opponents felt like in the 1960s ...
OK, I am easily pleased. I assume you didn't watch SOO during the 8 years when Queensland were unbeatable?

BLM01

First Grade
Why take the kick for goal when they already won the series just trying to level up
should’ve gone for it
He was 50 to 1 to kick it that far
In saying that our attack spluttered all night
Tedesco Seems to be propping and stopping to much
needs to hit the Excelerator pedal more like he used to

Last edited: