What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stats for Pre-Season Training

Dragonslayer

First Grade
As a dragons fan i am so sick and tired of checking the clubs website for some kind of content on training,interviews with players,photos,anything meaningful from the club to appease an interested fan, but most days i am disappointed.Yesterday for gods sake they put out a video about the dragons junior women's team watching a video about the first Papua New Guinea women's national team ''absolutely riveting stuff '' also a story about the NSW centre of excellence which was just a re run of an article on nrl.com , a story about the growth of women's rugby league in the central west of NSW and a few days ago the dragons cheerleaders photoshoot video. I have nothing against women's rugby league at all but can we have something about the men's teams mixed in with it as well.
I encourage all interested dragons fans too just check out some of the other clubs websites and compare them to the absolute rubbish that is put out by the DRAGONS MEDIA TEAM on ours.
Personally if i had anything to do with the club i would sack all of you so fast your heads would spin.I doubt any of you could run a sausage sizzle at Bunnings let alone run the website of one of the most popular clubs in the NRL. Looking forward to the next piece of visual diarrhea to appear on the clubs website.

Very well said.

Unfortunately, some (or most) of the articles on our wrbsite are just cut and pasted from NRL.com. i guess someone in our media department is getting paid big bucks to do that.

I also notice with interest that Eddie Blackers name is still absent from our team. Is he not a member? Apparently no from our media dept, yet Hayden Lomax and Jason Saab are (as new members). I wonder if Eddie checks out our website everyday and wonders "do they really want me here"!

George Dragon

Juniors
Very well said.

Unfortunately, some (or most) of the articles on our wrbsite are just cut and pasted from NRL.com. i guess someone in our media department is getting paid big bucks to do that.

I also notice with interest that Eddie Blackers name is still absent from our team. Is he not a member? Apparently no from our media dept, yet Hayden Lomax and Jason Saab are (as new members). I wonder if Eddie checks out our website everyday and wonders "do they really want me here"!
A lot of the new players are very similar in appearance too.

Last edited:

Latest posts