What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stats???

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i suppose but it's only one more screenshot!

Mario what question did you answer in another thread? Did you answer the question where i said "Could someone please post up a screenshot of the match stats"? Where is it then?

Mario

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Mario what question did you answer in another thread? Did you answer the question where i said "Could someone please post up a screenshot of the match stats"? Where is it then?

Thats not a question. Thats a request.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Chill out people, i wouldn't have asked that many times if people ignored me, i would have asked once and if someone said no then that means i wouldn't have kept asking VODKA CIRCLE. And mario yeah i am sorry it was a request.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
stats2.JPG

Thought Id include someone from the winning NRL team.

Ausguy

Coach
theVodkaCircle said:
:D You, me and Phillips are carving them up. Good service from the halves and hooker I must say. :)

;) thats what i like to hear, have i put u away for a few tries vodka???

Timmo

Juniors
:lol: Martin Lang scoring tries? That's unusual.
But what is even MORE unusual is that he offloads!

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
stats2.JPG

Thought Id include someone from the winning NRL team.

HEY melbournes a winning team 2! :shock:
i like the look of those stats though geez marty lang must have been on fire that season!

Priddo

Juniors
its too bad lang ain't realy that good...haha 23 offloads he made like 2 this season :lol:

8 tries wooo thats more then he has ever got before..... go lang!!!!!!

Latest posts