What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stefano Utoikamanu, Jake Simpkin & Shawn Blore

Destination Tigers

Any player looking for the odd bit of grunt and violence, there’s a home here.

The toughest club in the game right here, right now.

No cowards need apply.

Defend our line, or ffs, die doing so, that’s the entirety of the job description.

Pretty boy panthers taking a cowardly field goal with 35 minutes to go. Do that at our club and your mates will flog you senseless after the match, Madge in for the punchline when you are playing park footy next weekend.

Fire up and let’s bash the rabbits into next season.

Last edited:
Hope you are right.

We should have been asking him to seek a release post lockdown when he was not in Eels 17. He could go on to play a role this season as Parra push for finals. That would not sit comfortably with me as a Tigers fan.

We asked- but they wouldn’t release him.

They want him for depth and from their viewpoint, I can understand it.

Players are dropping like flies out there with injuries from normal play.

I am thinking we might need to insist upon the players wearing more body/ leg/ ankle protection or taking other appropriate measures.

It might impede them to some extent, but they shouldn’t be cripples or live in constant pain post career.

WA Tiger

Bench
Hahaha ...Rhyno says he’s a “has been” but I think Rhyno has upped his dosage so his judgement is a bit off.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
I hope big Stefo plays every game in the top grade at Parra for the rest of the season right through to the GF only to get done by a field goal in xtra time.
The more he plays the better he will be for us next year and Brad Arthur’s has his team playing a very similar game to Madgeball

Perth Tiger

Bench
Another scummy act from Parra! Name the young kid to make his debut, one of the best day’s in his young life, and then strip it right back off him.

bet he can’t wait to leave now

soc123_au

Staff member
Any word on how close Blore is to getting a run? Given some of your injuries you would think he would be close. I'm looking forward to seeing how goes in the big time.

Any word on how close Blore is to getting a run? Given some of your injuries you would think he would be close. I'm looking forward to seeing how goes in the big time.

You'd think he wouldn't be far off. Still coming back from an ACL isn't he?

Vic Mackey

Referee

tigers and panthers reserves played a game last week and he got a run, weird as if it wasn’t for his Instagram I wouldn’t have even known the game happened. Did Penrith mention it at all?

soc123_au

Staff member
tigers and panthers reserves played a game last week and he got a run, weird as if it wasn’t for his Instagram I wouldn’t have even known the game happened. Did Penrith mention it at all?
Not that I know of, I hadn't heard a thing. I know they did a nines type thing against the Storm & there was talk of doing similar with other clubs, but that seemed to fizzle out. Apparently it didn't. lol. Good that the other boys are getting a game.

What about Cini? My nephew played with him at Brothers. I'm interested to see him play too. He looked pretty sharp in our trial this year from memory.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not that I know of, I hadn't heard a thing. I know they did a nines type thing against the Storm & there was talk of doing similar with other clubs, but that seemed to fizzle out. Apparently it didn't. lol. Good that the other boys are getting a game.

What about Cini? My nephew played with him at Brothers. I'm interested to see him play too. He looked pretty sharp in our trial this year from memory.

yeah he put up a pic with his bro in their respective jerseys saying it was great to be back playing. weird as from what ive seen both clubs haven't mentioned it

cini carved up in flegg last year then got promoted to nsw cup and looked ok. interesting that reece Hoffman seems to have jumped him. its gunna be a tough for those guys that are still developing and cant get a game this year.

Gee, it's good to read that there are reserve 'games' can certainly understand why there's no publicity in these 'strange times'.

Not happy though that we are helping Penrith fringe players - they get a game in 1st grade and score 3 on debut where our Penrith junior couldn't get 3 in a season.

Fordy20

Juniors

Named on the extended bench, so he'd be getting close to a run