What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Kearney F#*!$ UP

Basque Eel

Juniors
First it's Billy Rogers, now it's Carl Webb. We may as well play with 16 men. Why have these players in the squad when they only play 10 minutes a match, especially after we played Monday night!! Surely we have someone playing for Wentworthville that could play more than 10 minutes and it doesn't have to be Reni Matuia.:x

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
First it's Billy Rogers, now it's Carl Webb. We may as well play with 16 men. Why have these players in the squad when they only play 10 minutes a match, especially after we played Monday night!! Surely we have someone playing for Wentworthville that could play more than 10 minutes and it doesn't have to be Reni Matuia.:x
Agreed I am wondering what the hell is going through this guys head, agreed we are playing with 16 men each game, incomprehensable.:?

NumberOne

Juniors
Kearney has done nothing to ease my concerns that he isn't up to a first grade coaching job.... he just does some dumb dumb things....

Not just that Carl Webb/Rogers 8 minute game time...

Tonight he took Mannah and Fui off after 15 mins....they didn't come back on till the last 20 mins....just dumb work..

And we were being hammed in that opening half,,,70% of possession in our own half. Defensive set after defensive set....our guys were bloods tired....then I heard Andy Raymond say after 65 minutes that we had only used 4 changes!!!?

NumberOne

Juniors
and another thing...WhyTF are we always the last side to reveal their team each week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Man it's going to piss you off when Reni only gets 10 mins this week.

foreel

Juniors
Yes you guys are right, lets take minutes away from our two best props and give them to a guy that's spent most of the year at Wenty, genius.

Kornstar

Coach
Atleast we have a gameplan that isn't pass it to Hayne and see what happens.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking about this on the long drive back from Canberra on Saturday night (by the way, my death riding worked, i was so happy on the way home that the long drive paid off :roll:) that it was banged on about not using Hayne as much and working as a team.......oh the turn around, the coach realised that Hayne is our ONLY option in attack because our halves are terrible........