What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sterlo's dad passed away

legend

Coach
Read it in the paper this morning that Max Sterling passed away yesterday morning.

RIP Max and condolences to Peter and his family.

The Colonel

Immortal
Sad sad news...... Anyone who has ever read Sterlo's book will know the influence on his life that Max had, particularly after Sterlo's mum passed away when he was quite young.

Condolences to Peter and the rest of the Sterling family.

cainen

Juniors
Very sad new.

I guess that means there'll be two hosts missing from the Footy Show tonight.

cainen

Juniors
I'd prefer Sterling not to be there tonight. It would put a sombre tone on the whole show. Let him grieve in private.

It's always tough when a member of your family passes away. Condolences to Snorky and the rest of the Sterling family.

Ozzwald

Juniors
Yeah that's terrible. My Dad survived a quadruple bypass operation in Sydney just yesterday & the relief I felt talking to him this afternoon was indescribable. I couldn't imagine the pain of losing him, so my deepest sympathies most certainly go out to Peter Sterling & his family also.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sad news.

Condolences to the Sterling family.

time spent with you might seem short though the love will always be

***MH***

Bench
first the mortimers now the sterlings.... i hope bad things don't come in three's.
my sincerest condolences

Latest posts