What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Folkes to replace Price if the season does not improve.

Fire

First Grade
When you are walking down the street and see a guy fall off his bike; do you wish that was you Como?

Mr Red

First Grade
should call yourself "coma connection" because you need to give yourself an uppercut.

STG 002

First Grade
i think como's connection is like drop dead fred. it's imaginerary. your contact has a poor hit ratio.

TheRev

First Grade
I did suspect that Price was basically a scape-goat after Bennett, if he performed a miracle then great, but otherwise he was just temporary to give Folkes a better starting point.

If he does get announced though, it may be appointed as a temporary position also, since the Dragons appear to be looking at the external market.

NEWS FLASH!!! como connections identity has been revealed as one steve price!! as neither has any idea what is really going on at the dragons!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Just fekkin do it already.

We'll see the exact same stuff this weekend. Coach will tell us we've been working on execution at training and its going to click.

jenninga

First Grade
Have you ever seen the movie Mr Brooks,it reminds me of Como and his contact.
As usual Como,just horse sh*t.