What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Irwin

island pro

Juniors
Has officially been released by Canberra.

Have heard he is pretty handy, and that if it were not for his knee injury earlier this season would have been a certain starter in 1sts.

Given what has just happened to him, he would come at a discounted price I would imagine, as he searches for a lifeline.

We picked up Misi and he has been pretty good so far after suffering a similar fate.

Thoughts?

imasharkie

Coach
He use to be a pretty decent player a couple of years ago when he played for the Broncs.

His form must have fallen away since he moved to the Raiders.

fizman

Bench
Not a chance of signing him. We looked at him while he was playing Q Cup with Wynnum.

jc155776

Coach
imasharkie said:
He use to be a pretty decent player a couple of years ago when he played for the Broncs.

His form must have fallen away since he moved to the Raiders.
decent, but not NRL standard.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
jc155776 said:
Hahaha

Your opinion is wrong though Ima!!!

Hows that Merrit going lately :p

How can u say someones opinion is wrong u goose! Since when have u become a league analyst?

Barrowmundi II

Juniors
Of course this guy will come cheap.....................CAUSE HE'S sh*t! I seriuosly get astonished over and over agian in these forums about you so called football lovers proclaiming the brilliance of bloody amatuer individuals who stryggle to impress in the local comps. He never was a good player and he will never be a good player. The last thing Cronulla needs is another below average player, we need strike power.......maybe some thought before stupid comments.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Barrowmundi II said:
Of course this guy will come cheap.....................CAUSE HE'S sh*t! I seriuosly get astonished over and over agian in these forums about you so called football lovers proclaiming the brilliance of bloody amatuer individuals who stryggle to impress in the local comps. He never was a good player and he will never be a good player. The last thing Cronulla needs is another below average player, we need strike power.......maybe some thought before stupid comments.

Ive never seen the bloke play but everyone is entitled to an opinion!

imasharkie

Coach
Barrowmundi II said:

If you're referring to me fw
where did I say we should look at him.
I was making an opinion of what he was like several years ago and wonderred what happened to him since those days.
He played a few 1st grade games for the Broncs a few years ago.
I haven't seen him play since those days.
Get off the pizz and post something worthwhile.:crazy:

Barrowmundi II

Juniors
Obviously it was worthwhile enough to prompt such a defensive response. I have seen him play recently and in the past and that is where my comments are justified. My intent is derived from my passion for the club and my wishes to see it suceed oneday??????? My response once based on sevral other already posted, not just yours fella!

And oh yeah I best get of the piss hey............grow up!