What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Matai

Coop_Sharkie

Juniors
I don't know how many of you guys watched the footy show last night but if youu did you would have seen Danny Wiedlier say in his section of th show that Steve Matai is a good chance of leaving manly as they have bought Jamie Lyon and have Steve Bell. I think he would be a great buy and could slip into the centres at the sharks quiet easily.
Also in the Telegraph today it says that Brett Delaney is a chance of coming to Cronulla aswell dunno what you think but I say Matai!!!

Coop

Did you see the large bottle of Jim Beam to Danny Wielder's right ?

Thats how much I'd have to drink to take anything he says seriously.

But I do like Steve Matai, strong runner, makes breaks.

Coop_Sharkie

Juniors
:lol: lol i do tend to agree.
It does make sence though, you have to admit it, why would a quality 1st grader want to play premier league because he will have lyon and bell infront of him.

lolesi

First Grade
Steve would be great, would replace the aggresion that Bailey will leave next year, we chased him last year did we not?

imasharkie

Coach
Coop_Sharkie said:
:lol: lol i do tend to agree.
It does make sence though, you have to admit it, why would a quality 1st grader want to play premier league because he will have lyon and bell infront of him.

Better still why would a quality player want to come to the Sharks, none of the others do.

Macca

Coach
Bailey can worry about who signs for Wigan in 2007, the Sharks are not his concern.

wittyfan

Referee
Matai is crap. We've had enough heart attack type players in recent years without having to endure more.

Inferno

Coach
Matai is a decent enough first grader but I don't think he'l leave Manly. Will probably move to lock next year and take over Bell's spot when he retires in a couple of years. Plus whose to say Lyon will be in the centres next year?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Matai is crap. We've had enough heart attack type players in recent years without having to endure more.

Agreed! He is not worth it! Manly are relying on him whilst Bell is out IMO he hasn't lived up to it!

I cant remember who Manly played a few weeks back(too lazy to look it up), but they made mince meat out of Matai!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Snoop Shark said:
Agreed! He is not worth it! Manly are relying on him whilst Bell is out IMO he hasn't lived up to it!

I cant remember who Manly played a few weeks back(too lazy to look it up), but they made mince meat out of Matai!

Broncos???

imasharkie

Coach
Yep a few days ago.

Damn I was hoping Travis would come back but I guess he thought Dyksee will be 5/8 for a few more years yet.

Latest posts