What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Price to remain as coach for 2014

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I cant believe what i have just heard....im really numb!!

This is suicide.....f**k my membership.....they can shove it...$225 they wont get off me or my family...the guy is a joke....but now the board has acted criminally and not recognised this dopes inadequacies...

this is bullshit!!!

What was that about Neil Henry being contacted Mickey?

DRAGONS_10

Juniors
If this is true I won't be renewing my membership either will my family.. won't be attending games or purchasing merchandise.. i hope the majority of fans do the same. Surely this is not true.. wtf kind of review Was done?

TruSaint

Referee
my point exactly. We are not parramatta.

Indeed

There is no golden rule.
Under different environments, sacking are acceptable. There have been times where they have been premature. This great club is in a rut. We have decided that mediocrity is OK... since when ? Tony it starts at the top. I have said many times good luck to Pricey, he has a job. But if ever there was a time to make some hard calls, it was 2013.
PS Tony Trugett was a great 5/8th.

Last edited:

WOTBEH

Juniors
this is a dark day for us dragons fans, we have to sit through another season of garbage

Coffs dragon

Bench
My family have conducted an internal review and we have decided not to travel to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Anzac day match in Sydney. We feel cheated and let down by an obvious incompetent review. I had no idea that KPI....obviously stood for KEEP PRICE INCHARGE. Disgraceful decision by the board and hang your heads in shame.

Pugzley

tdk_1936.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
Pure speculation on my part, but I'll bet my foreskin that this means Sheens will be our coach in 2015.

Gives Price a last chance without the excuse of an aging roster, & Sheens will no longer be getting a payout from Wests.

Dea

Juniors
Be very interested to see the results of the internal review and on what basis they have decided to continue with the existing coach after our abysmal season. Won't actually make me feel better about next year but it would help to understand their actions.

getsmarty

Immortal
Its just gets worse!! Apparently as reported in RLW News on Twitter...Price will be given first 4 weeks of next season to prove himself..if not hes gone!!

I mean why on earth would u wait and see if theres a disaster heading our way when u know the guy cant coach!! why let this freak coach our team throughout the pre season and then hope some messiah comes along to fix things up....

Result?? Another wasted season..

This is ludicrous!!!

AGREE 100%... Hopefully after Price falters, Doust will also step down. A SAD DAY In Dragons History.

mickeylane

Bench
This lot will save Steve Prices hide.. Which means we r stuck w this dope for at least one more year!

Dugan
Morris
Farrell
Beale
Nightingale

Widdup
Williams

Frizell
Thompson
Debellin
Merrin
King
Creagh

FlameThrower

Bench
..nothing on official Dragons website, nothing on official Dragons Facebook page...just a paragraph in SMH. If this is indeed true, then no RedV membership from my family. I'm completely over this rubbish, the Club were given a massive lifeline by having Neil Henry, available, with B Smith, Anderson, Taylor all on sidelines, I fail to understand how a coach on $250k a year is such a major issue to sack. I'm sure the reduction in Membership, crowd numbers, merchandise would more than $250K....is there not a calculator or smartphone in the Dragons Board? Friday the 13th indeed!

This lot will save Steve Prices hide.. Which means we r stuck w this dope for at least one more year!

Dugan
Morris
Farrell
Beale
Nightingale

Widdup
Williams

Frizell
Thompson
Debellin
Merrin
King
Creagh
That's our best side your'e right that bunch will save his skin as they say a coach is only as good as his cattle!

Country Dragon

Juniors
My second daughter was born in July, I was waiting till next year to sign her up. Not now, they will miss out on our whole family's membership now. This is BULLSHIT!

mmap dragons

Juniors
Another year of mediocrity awaits. Even with a raft of new cattle, Nothing will change considering whom will be mustering them.

As for the review, It must have been facilitated by the Chinless ones old girl.

Smirrors

Juniors
f**k off merkin, go back to your scum life and stop being a troll.

Well its true isn't it? The club has an opportunity to win back the fans support and decides not to, this thread is a testament to that. And didn't you guys win the GF in 2010 and fight for the spoon this year.

Facts. Just facts.