What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Price to remain as coach for 2014

DUB888

Juniors
I have supported the Dragons for 43 years , today along with 9 family members we have had enough of the bullshit we are being served.
If Steve Price is staying then we are leaving. The only way now is lack of membership , lack of game crowds and reduced cash flow.
I am devastated and disgusted that Price remains , Doust and his Board are a f**king joke.
I am leaving the land of mediocrity as it is something I have never supported in my life.

Cagey Mac

Bench
fig,red,mens,ffffff.jpg

TruSaint

Referee
Congratulations Steve. A houdini act.

As for you so called board members, where was the review held? How long did it take ? What possible justification could you deliver for this decision?

You are a disgrace, happy with 14th, whilst clubs higher than us strive for glory with hard calls.

Hang your heads in shame!!!.

" Listening to the supporters ehh ?" Which supporters u boofheads

Last edited:

dragonrickjs

Juniors
I have supported the Dragons for 43 years , today along with 9 family members we have had enough of the bullshit we are being served.
If Steve Price is staying then we are leaving. The only way now is lack of membership , lack of game crowds and reduced cash flow.
I am devastated and disgusted that Price remains , Doust and his Board are a f**king joke.
I am leaving the land of mediocrity as it is something I have never supported in my life.

100% agree with this

TruSaint

Referee
Do you guys have money problems? There are at least 5 coaches available who are better than the chinless one.

Sam, one would think that..
Fact is, as for as we know, we dont.
We do have IQ problems at the minute though.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Do you guys have money problems? There are at least 5 coaches available who are better than the chinless one.
This is the only reasoning I can think of why the board did not sack him... If it is money, and the club cant afford to pay him out off his 200K ish contract, well that's just very bad news. Or could be that Doust is just a misely f**ker...

TruSaint

Referee
This is the only reasoning I can think of why the board did not sack him... If it is money, and the club cant afford to pay him out off his 200K ish contract, well that's just very bad news. Or could be that Doust is just a misely f**ker...

Tumbi, mate... how can it be money ???
None of us are know for sure, but by all reports, we are trading well.
Clubs in deeper financial woes than us can afford first class coaches.
Like i said, i dont blame Price... he has a family to look after.
Poor leadership IMHO.

Big Sam

First Grade

Don't forget to factor in compo for a Rick Stone or a Jason Taylor, though that still wouldn't be much.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Tumbi, mate... how can it be money ???
None of us are know for sure, but by all reports, we are trading well.
Clubs in deeper financial woes than us can afford first class coaches.
Like i said, i don't blame Price... he has a family to look after.
Poor leadership IMHO.
I don't know mate. It's just the only thing that I can think of that justifies Price not copping the chop for what has been our worst season in decades. Maybe the board does think he is the right man for the job,now that we have better cattle. But I have seen ZERO improvement anywhere across the board, when it comes to our structures or "game plan". I've seen nothing but a gradual regression over the past 18 months. And by Joe I am so fracking pissed off with all this :(
I also don't blame Price choosing to stick at it. Who wouldn't for that coin? It's the gutless board n friends that I whole heartedly despise atm!

TruSaint

Referee
I don't know mate. It's just the only thing that I can think of that justifies Price not copping the chop for what has been our worst season in decades. Maybe the board does think he is the right man for the job,now that we have better cattle. But I have seen ZERO improvement anywhere across the board, when it comes to our structures or "game plan". I've seen nothing but a gradual regression over the past 18 months. And by Joe I am so fracking pissed off with all this :(
I also don't blame Price choosing to stick at it. Who wouldn't for that coin? It's the gutless board n friends that I whole heartedly despise atm!

I feel your pain friend.
Hope all is good in your neck of the woods...

Chin up... (no pun intended lol ).

I think the main thing at play here is,if doust was to sack price that would be an admission that he was wrong in appointing him in the first place and wrong again in extending his contract and that my red and white friends ain't gonna happen unfortunately it'll take 6-10 rounds into next year to make the move by that time 2014 could be gone as well which will be a shame,so all I can say is have a good off season lets support the boys next year no matter what after all their the ones we support.
Go the mighty saints!!!

tumbidragon

First Grade
I feel your pain friend.
Hope all is good in your neck of the woods...

Chin up... (no pun intended lol ).
I'll be right after a couple of rums and a hearty lol@souffs (no offense Sam) ;-)
Just very disappointed with the outcome of the "coaching review".

Smurf

Juniors
So we get told via a rugby league reporter Brad
Walter that Price has survived on a Friday afternoon
No statement from Doust
No reasons why
I didn't get it
Am I missing something ?

DRAGONS_10

Juniors
So we get told via a rugby league reporter Brad
Walter that Price has survived on a Friday afternoon
No statement from Doust
No reasons why
I didn't get it
Am I missing something ?

I don't think we should panic just yet,it has not been confirmed by the club so for all we know this is just another bs article?

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Honestly I'm shattered. Nothing to look forward to whatsoever. Henry will get snapped up. And by the time we wake up and sack this dope the stocks will even be more drier

Latest posts