What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Price?

ghoti

Bench
This snippet was embedded in the Herald this morning..

"However, Smith said there was no deadline for a decision and if Flanagan wasn't cleared to coach again before the players begin pre-season training, former St George Illawarra coach Steve Price was likely to take charge."

Anyome have any idea when this happened?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a f**king mess.

Go and get Geoff Toovey. If he's left Manly under unhappy terms, then the greatest "f**k you" he can give them is to win a premiership with the Sharks (against Manly no less)

He'd certainly be motivated.

Quigs

Immortal
Nothing surprises this lil black duck anymore.

It is all steady as she goes.

Generalzod

Immortal
They don't want him to come back every time the NRL reviews Flanagans performance review they add more to it, its clear they don't want him around the NRL.

SharkShocked

Bench
NRL clearly are not helping us in this situation.

If they don't want him involved any more, give us a reason to sack him and make it abundantly clear that's what they want.

They can't keep moving the goalposts on us and expect us to be prepared for next season.

Since 73

First Grade
Too funny.

If someone asked me months ago before Price's name was mentioned, "If Flanno went, which current coach -anywhere in the world - would you NOT want?"

The answer would've been Price.

SharkShocked

Bench
I thought they were looking at hiring Price as an assistant a while back, didn't actually ever see it announced as official.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Too funny.

If someone asked me months ago before Price's name was mentioned, "If Flanno went, which current coach -anywhere in the world - would you NOT want?"

The answer would've been Price.

Absolutely.

Assistant Coach...? Us long-suffering Sharks fans will live with anything, but Head Coach - please!!!

ghoti

Bench
As long as he has no part in assembling a squad...that St George squad was f**king pathetic in the forwards

Plastered

Juniors

Card Shark

Immortal
We could do worse than price.

He has had a go , I'm sure he's learnt a lot.

However, we have Flanno .... But where is he ????

Why are the NRL punishing us more????

I thought after the dramas of this year, they'd be keen to get him back there. They obviously don't rate him!

At first I wanted Flanno back as the players wanted him (and Carney)
Then I saw some real attack from our team and I started to drift towards the "no-go zone"
(plus there was no Carney)
Flanno's petulance then put me in the full "no-go zone"
In one sentence I have switched back into full "yes-back-now zone"

God-King Dean

Immortal

I thought after the dramas of this year, they'd be keen to get him back there. They obviously don't rate him!

His inability to learn is the reason he's hated by Dragon fans.

Ads

First Grade

Im sticking with my conspiracy theory that the Sharks and Nrl are in on this and wanting to sack him as per the clause Newman alluded to (not back by a certain date he can be sacked without paying him out).

Latest posts